<  MOVIES & DVD  ~  ALIEN: COVENANT (2017)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
the latin manly chcik i remember,i thought they are reffering to the type,design of the ship.
i did a little more digging and found the script.it leaked in january 2010 and is credited to the guy that is scripting the movie nou.it's also similar in tone to his other sci-fi scripts wich made many people think this is real.also the script is in the first draft form and makes a nice transition to the first alien movie.
it will defintely change because this first draft doesn't have any fights,deaths by alien and so on,and surely the studio won't allow this to happen.in it's current form it tells who the space jockeys are in one part of the story and another part is a story of the chase between a human ship and the derelict ship with the space jockey.

also in the human ship that chases the derelict through space they mention hibernating marines who are waken up for action but there isn't any mention of them after that.the alien ship crashes on the planet,the uman ship don't follow instead go home and sets the premise for the first alien.so it will definetely be separated into 2 parts and expanded.

i understand why ridley wants a big budget and said he wants to use the tehnology in avatar because there are 3 alien species that feature extensively in the script,not just little cameos.

here's the scripot if anyone wants to read it,like i said it's first draft and a little bit empty in the action department.the homosexuality part is true and stretches a lot but i doubt they will show all of that in the movie.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4083772/24549638-Alien-Harvest.pdf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:40 am
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1947Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:16 pm
Pinhead, that script is a known fake.

here's some actual details from the prequel by the hand of Ridley Scott himself (on the Bluray Alien Anthology release)

"As I prepare to re-enter this world with my upcoming ALIEN prequel, watching ALIEN again on high definition Blu-ray has been both helpful and inspiring to me - a reminder of where we started and a guide to where we're going."

"I hope you enjoy what I have in store for you as we return to this dark, mysterious universe filled with Aliens, Space Jockeys and... something even more dangerous that you haven't even seen yet. Consider this the ultimate primer for what's to come."

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1388Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:19 pm
Production Started On Alien Prequel!
11 November 2010

After some trouble it seems production has officially started on Ridley Scott's Alien Prequel

Henry South a visual FX designer for the ucoming prequel to popular Sci-Fi franchise Alien has announced on his twitter page that production has officially begun:

"Started work on alien prequel today!! Absolutely stunning. Worth waiting till late 2011 for peeps!" - Henry South via Twitter.

Ridley Scott who helmed the original Alien will return as director for the upcoming prequel.

With the search for a lead lady full steam ahead, some casting announcements should come our way soon. For the prequel a new leading lady will be brought in after a decision to scrap the orignal star of the series Ripley played by Sci-Fi queen Sigourney Weaver. The list for leading ladies includes Noomi Rapace ,Carey Mulligan, Abbie Cornish, Natalie Portman and Olivia Wilde. Apparently Rapace is Scott's personal favorite.

So with no official release date the only thing we know is a 2011 release date is in the cards.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=25082

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
@ few posts above

Alien : Harvest is the real script lol...

It's just the first draft.

It got reworked a few times and Lindeloff made the fourth and final draft version.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
They're now filming in Morrocco by the way.
Ridley made alot of his films there... including Gladiator , Black Hawk Down...

By the way we should stop spoilering around because some facts in the first draft script by John Spaits may contain alot of things that will be in the movie.

Don't go here for example if you don't want to be spoiled.
Might be small but it's definitely a spoiler.

http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic ... id#p134295

Continue reading this !!

http://www.scriptflags.com/2010/10/alie ... ockey.html

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:00 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
as long as we don't get an hour long of gay sex and romantic shit,i'm fine.but i do need some action scenes.

i doubt however the morroco info is real.they didn't even finished casting yet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:39 am
*PinHead* wrote:
as long as we don't get an hour long of gay sex and romantic shit,i'm fine.but i do need some action scenes.

i doubt however the morroco info is real.they didn't even finished casting yet

Nothing official at all , indeed.
Last thing I heard was that Noomi Rapace (Known for the Millenium Trilogy Films) seemed to be the favourite contender to play the lead role in the eyes of Ridley Scott.

But David Landeloff pointed out he wants it to be Natalie Portman since he smacked the final script on Fox's office, and Fox seemed to agree with him after reading it.

Noomi's English seems to be the big problem atm... but hey.
Ridley could definitely make an interesting character with Noomi I'm sure.

However Natalie Portman is definitely one of my favourite actressess since V for Vendetta.

So I don't mind who'll get the choice.

From now on I don't think we're going to hear any information for a few weeks.

I think we can expect an offical announcement somewhere in January.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:05 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Blacklabel wrote:
"Aliens, Space Jockeys and... something even more dangerous that you haven't even seen yet. Consider this the ultimate primer for what's to come."

This is interesting. Predator? hehe :-D

Btw, we never seen Alien evolved from Space Jockey. We know that PredoAliens are very strong and powerfull, but imagine JockeyAlien! This one must be brutal.

Also, imaginge Alien queen or Alien empress evolved from predator or jockey! huh :shock:

(Some parts of story are explained in AVP pc games)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 am
naomi rapace and olivia wilde are the 2 contenders for the lead role.

now that info with marroco is false.they won't have piramides in this movie even if it was in the original script for the first alien.the reason for that:they used that idea in avp and even though that movie is a spinoff they don't want any ties with that.

also recent news point out that shooting was suposed to start early next year,rumours were pre-production already started,but now it seems the movies got delayed to 2013 and 2014.

link
http://www.latinoreview.com/news/the-alien-prequels-get-shoved-to-a-later-date-11907

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Really nice Xenomorph: :D
Olivia is soooooo better choice than Naomi!

Last edited by Guest01 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
Sorry to inform you guys, but Fox rescheduled premiere of Alien prequel movies to 2013 and 2014.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:17 pm
MaxReal wrote:
Sorry to inform you guys, but Fox rescheduled premiere of Alien prequel movies to 2013 and 2014.

According to several sources the release date has not been pushed a year.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:18 pm
[Moved]

Last edited by the spitfire on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
the spitfire wrote:
MaxReal wrote:

According to several sources the release date has not been pushed a year.

i just tell you what i know. i'm a member of the biggest polish site about movies, and one of the news there was about pushing the premiere of new alien movie into 2013 and 2014 because there will be two seperate movies, all in 3D technology.

Edit.
Just read new article about the movie. New alien movie will be named "paradise", probably Michell Yeoh will play one of lead characters, and first shot will start on March. Premiere of the first movie will be in 2012, second one in 2013, so we have to wait a liitle. Still have some doubts, because Ridlley Scott failed with new Robin Hood movie...well, will see about it...just wait 2 more years

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 pm
MaxReal wrote:
i just tell you what i know. i'm a member of the biggest polish site about movies, and one of the news there was about pushing the premiere of new alien movie into 2013 and 2014 because there will be two seperate movies, all in 3D technology.

Edit.
Just read new article about the movie. New alien movie will be named "paradise", probably Michell Yeoh will play one of lead characters, and first shot will start on March. Premiere of the first movie will be in 2012, second one in 2013, so we have to wait a liitle. Still have some doubts, because Ridlley Scott failed with new Robin Hood movie...well, will see about it...just wait 2 more years

Read my latest post above... :wink: Name rumour false. Casting rumour false. And one movie (which of course most likely is followed by another sequel at a later time).

I don't think Scott's Robin Hood was bad. It was solid and well made movie with a serious adult take on the old and tired subject. Alien though is a completely different beast – literally. And Scott has directed Alien and Blade Runner which are both genre masterpieces so if I were you I wouldn't be too worried about the man's directing chops.