New Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGt-saFvkNk

I have an army, We have a Hulk :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:59 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1015Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:29 pm
nice!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
this trailer is nice. the other ones left me with the impression of a tv,direct to dvd movie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
I hate it because of this:

Quote:
No Spiderman in Avengers. This is not much of a surprise since Sony (not Marvel) owns the film rights to Spider-Man and is likely not planning to give up the character anytime soon. But there were talks of Sony and Marvel coming together for "The Avengers," which obviously didn't happen.

And doesn't expect to see Fantastic Four, X-Men, Wolverine, Daredevil, or Ghost Rider in any future Marvel films either. All those characters are owned by other studios.

So fucked! Fuck Sony and all other companyes. Give Marvel stuff to Marvel, at least to mix them all together if they want to. (I hope for it in sequels)

But in same time, maybe is better not to mix their best superhero in this freak show.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2479Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Well Ghost Rider hasn't got anything to do with this, neither does the x-men but Spider-Man and Wolverine are more reserve members. Allthough full members of "The New Avengers" from 2005.

The team that's in this first movie is members from the first teams during the 60's and 70's!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2479Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
"In October 2011, producer Kevin Feige hinted at a sequel to The Avengers during the New York Comic Con stating, "Iron Man 3 will be the first of what we sort of refer to as phase two of this saga that will culminate, God willing, in Avengers 2"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
One is sure. There is no doubt this will be the best movie with Hulk appearing.:)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1409Location: AnywhereJoined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm
So tired of all these comics, it would be greater if more real sci-fi movies were released, but this sells I guess....

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
raggedflag wrote:
So tired of all these comics, it would be greater if more real sci-fi movies were released, but this sells I guess....

Prometheus will land end of next month, you happy? :-D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:48 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
Agent Orange wrote:
raggedflag wrote:

Prometheus will land end of next month, you happy? :-D

Fuckin Poland, we need to wait to the end of July for Prometheus.

As for avengers, it has amazing reviews, and 9.3/10 on Imdb with 2,000 views already, director of this movie is Josh Whedon who did serenity, great tv show, i'm think this movie will be huge massive, entertaining piece of art.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1409Location: AnywhereJoined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm
I'm happy :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
the expendables for the kids.. :lol:

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:21 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
Back from the Italian premiere I will give it a 8 out of 10.

**** WARNING SPOILERS ****

So, The Avengers, or should I call it Iron Man and friends? Because all the time you can feel Iron Man is in the air, his jokes will make you laugh your ass off, he's always the one who beat the aliens, the others just fight them, and he's the one who will close the portal. I was expecting a GREAT intro, with Loki falling from the dark sky as a GOD, and what I see... Loki appears first in the fucking lab and he escape on the back on a truck... DAMN! what a shitty intro...

Fight scenes are great in this movie, you can see who's fighting who, not like transformers movies.

Good points:
- Thor entering will blash your seat off
- Iron man rulez
- The brunette agent right to the Nick Fury, now she is a HOT one
- s.h.i.e.l.d ship transforming to helicopter ship
- actor playing Hulk, he is so underrated

Bad ones
- Loki entrance
- Cpt. America seems like he is stuck in the past, he never smile, "why so serious?"...
- Black widow fighting the aliens with 2 pistols ( c'mon give her some AK47 at least)
- Ending .... There's no need to confirm there will be Avengers 2. We already know you will make at least 3 of them dammit

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:40 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1604Location: USAJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:05 pm
I'm actually fairly excited about this movie they filmed a good portion of it in downtown Cleveland. Shut down one of the main streets for a month too it was hell getting in and out of downtown. The previews look bad ass too should be some good action with a lot of explosions a perfect theater movie.