<  MOVIES & DVD  ~  Splinter Cell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:22 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 256Location: PolandJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:46 am
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=70063

Tom Hardy as Sam Fisher

now i'm waiting... 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:55 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
George Clooney is similar to Sam Fisher but i like Tom Hardy so this is a good choice. I'm also Splinter Cell games fan. Chaos Theory is the best Splinter Cell game i think :) I also like Double Agent which almost nobody likes. Soundtrack is a masterpiece, especially from Chaos Theory made by Amon Tobin. I think that Conviction is good, but I treat it as another, separated game. Seems that upcoming new game Splinter Cell: Blacklist will be similar to Conviction so they again fucked it up... Can't wait for the movie.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
To bad Michael Ironside is to old for this one, i'd love to hear his voice as a Sam. It will be the same as with Metal Gear Solid movie, main character dont sound like it should sound, you know, different actors, with different voices, maybe they should record the original voices and replace them in post production? Bring me Ironside and Hayter for those two movies, and i'll be happy...