<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  Need For Speed: ProStreet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
Need For Speed Is Back And Looks And Sounds Well Better Than Before.

A new spin on the Need for Speed franchise, ProStreet thrusts players into a head-to-head competition against the best street racers in a multitude of racing showdowns. The game is a true taste of raw adrenaline and racing with consequences. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle. With an aggressive and skilled AI system, you become immersed in an unmatched believable race experience. Add in a revolutionary online mode that will redefine the meaning of competitive social play, and Need for Speed ProStreet is the ultimate formula for an emotionally charged street racing showdown. It also pushes the "Autosculpt" technology to a new level, allowing you to directly impact your car's performance for the first time as well as personalize its appearance

In one of the new video interviews with one of the makers they mention a new program called blue prints which allows you to download performance settings from the main site and/or your freinds also with the game, so if customizing engine parts too advanced for you, you can just hook it up online (xbox live for me lol) and download the performance settings.

Also researchers have been all over the world to try and figure out what the new racing vibe is, of course it will be different all over the world so they have packed loads of similer locations with the similer racing courses etc. Also They discovered that the racing vibe has matured from that fast and the furious, neons and subwoofers. So now ProStreet really thinks about performance and "Battle Damage" and as you can see from some pictures, still a bit of modding the outside, Can't wait for this lol.

It should be avalible in stores for the 7th november 2007.

Video's are also avalible on youtube !

I Think Its Gonna Be 100X Better Than Any Of The Other Need for speeds.

(edit) Forgot to say, it will be out on Xbox 360, Ps2, Ps3, Psp And PC with prob 1000mb rams lol

Last edited by Cogglesz on Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:34 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
sweet 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:13 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 873Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:04 pm
You forgot PC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:47 pm
User avatarHot ModeratorHot ModeratorPosts: 668Location: Surrey UKJoined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 pm
hopfully better then carbon, that game was annoyin, think i mite sell mine lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:49 pm
I play mine. Not so much online though

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:58 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
I'm sorry but.

Need for speed is -yawwwwwn- too boring for me. I liked the first two games but never even purchased the last two. I played the demo for the most recent one on 360. The whole game was based on canyon drifting I believe? But all I was doing was driving down a hill, there wasn't much drifting involved at all haha!

In all fairness if this is a decent game I probably will buy it though. After DIRT gets released there really are none other racing games on the horrizon for a while! :(

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:47 pm
Yea the part you played to Carbon was either the canyon race or canyon drift. most of the racing actually takes place in a city where you're not racing down a mountain lol. in a sense underground and underground 2 along with parts of most wanted took parts of films The Fast and The Furious into play. Tokyo Drift and Carbon are similar only difference is in Carbon you do sprints, and circuits as well.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:34 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
slicKrox wrote:
You forgot PC
I Wasnt Sure If It Was Gonna Be For The Pc But I've Done An Edit Now lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:31 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
just found soundtrack for this game and there is:

Quote:
* Plan B – No Good (Chase & Status Remix)

(for those who don't know - this remix uses vocal from 'no good')

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:18 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 694Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:15 pm
Kubazz wrote:
just found soundtrack for this game and there is:

Quote:
* Plan B – No Good (Chase & Status Remix)

(for those who don't know - this remix uses vocal from 'no good')

Linky?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:41 pm
check the drum & bass thread

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:58 pm
User avatarHot ModeratorHot ModeratorPosts: 668Location: Surrey UKJoined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:46 pm
monkfish687 wrote:
My son is into this. One of the games he is getting for xmas.

I don't play many games but when my kids went to sleep I did play the first or second one, can't remember which lol. Carbon was shite though.

im likein pro street at the mo too :D carbon was bollox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:29 pm
yea i've got to go round and get this one as well

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:44 am
yeah this time its more about performance than pimp my ride shit lol

hopfully this is a matured version of need for speed :)