<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  What game are you playing now?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:29 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2415Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:33 pm
Jericho-X wrote:
Guest01 wrote:
Hitman - Sniper Challenge - Done
Hitman Absolution - Done - Game Of The Year !!!!
Far Cry 3 - Playing - Need to be renamed to "Bugs Cry 3"

Ditto, but not done with any of them.

Bugs Cry :lol: ...I'm picturing Bugs Bunny roaming around the island, killing people! Priceless :lol: :lol:

Yeah. And chasing goats and tapirs to flay their skin because he need it to sew himself a new wallet. :?

Thats what they made of one of the best FPS games (I mean first one, second is shit). :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:07 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Just bought AVP, Fifa 12 and dungeon siege all for 98p each!

Also bought saints row 3 for a fiver, well chuffed!

although i can see this album never getting completed

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
Guest01 wrote:
Jericho-X wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

Bugs Cry :lol: ...I'm picturing Bugs Bunny roaming around the island, killing people! Priceless :lol: :lol:

Yeah. And chasing goats and tapirs to flay their skin because he need it to sew himself a new wallet. :?

Thats what they made of one of the best FPS games (I mean first one, second is shit). :evil:

Are u serious? Far Cry 3 is the best PFS of this year, yeah, its stupid that you must kill some animal to do a new wallet, when your friends are in trouble, but cmon, they need to do something new for a game. I love hunting with bow. Far cry 2 was a shit, so they have return to island, to bad UBISOFT have a rights to name only, because i wish to see sequel to the story of Crytek's Far Cry someday.

As for hitman, its perfect. I love it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm
MaxReal wrote:
Guest01 wrote:
Jericho-X wrote:
Guest01 wrote:

Are u serious? Far Cry 3 is the best PFS of this year, yeah, its stupid that you must kill some animal to do a new wallet, when your friends are in trouble, but cmon, they need to do something new for a game. I love hunting with bow. Far cry 2 was a shit, so they have return to island, to bad UBISOFT have a rights to name only, because i wish to see sequel to the story of Crytek's Far Cry someday.

As for hitman, its perfect. I love it.

I am serious! I mean, game is great, main quests are awesome.

But other stuff are WTF?
* All this animal killing are ridiculous. I wonder, what ppl from Animal Rights think about this game, hehe
* AI is terrble, but soldiers are terminators and always know where you are and from where you shoting, even if you miss them with arrow from 2000 meters. But then, they can easily hit you with any weapon no matter how far are you
* Terrible Hitbox with invisible walls all around
* Many gameplay aspects are bad
* Tons of bugs
* Good graphic, but physic is not, and sound is mostly bad
* All characters besides Vass and Doctor are stupid
* Etc... expecting a massive patch to come

Well, no way its best FPS of the year, specially because this game is more RPG than FPS

And sequel to Crytek Far Cry... it will never happend,yeah. But we have spiritual sequel Crysis. Game of the decade! :wink:

Hitman is masterpiece! Yes!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
* All this animal killing are ridiculous. I wonder, what ppl from Animal Rights think about this game, hehe

-So killing people is ok, but animals not? :)

* AI is terrble, but soldiers are terminators and always know where you are and from where you shoting, even if you miss them with arrow from 2000 meters. But then, they can easily hit you with any weapon no matter how far are you

-AI isnt that bad, game is just to easy. And i disagree with u, soldier are not see everything, if they spot u when u r trying to shoot someone, its obvious they know ur position, just hide and flank them, u will see they will be looking for u in your last know posiotion.

* Terrible Hitbox with invisible walls all around

Agree, this isnt call of duty, but i saw worse hitbox. But I didnt saw any of invisible wall afterall.

* Many gameplay aspects are bad

Which ones? all gameplay is pure 9/10 as for FPS games. U can shoot with weapons like a rambo, or kill silently like a ninja, choice is up to u. From recent games, only Hitman, or Dishonored can do this too. There a tons of possibilities in this game, not like in any other FPS this year.

* Tons of bugs

Dunno how it was before, but now i have game patched 2-3 times already, and i dont see any bugs at all.

* Good graphic, but physic is not, and sound is mostly bad
Physisc are fine, not super, but fine. Sound is just ok.
* All characters besides Vass and Doctor are stupid
Agree.

I know Crysis is good, i love it, but i dont take this game as a sequel to Far Cry. Conception is similar in those two, like tropical island, but everything is so different. Talking that this is sequel is like talking that Skyrim is a sequel to Fallout 3, just because those two are RPG with some FPP view, made by the same studio and people.:)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:23 pm
Well, in videogames killing ppl is ok, because you killing terorists, soldiers in wars, criminals etc. In many games you can kill animal, but you must do it only when you are in danger, mostly. In FC3 this is as I said just ridiculous.

AI is just one of the worst in modern FPS games. Dot!
Game is maybe to easy if you play on "Easy", I don't know, never playing games on easy.

You can see invisible wall when somebody is hidden behind 10cm thick plank and you can't hit him even with RPG.

Gameplay is not bad overall. But I said, many aspects are. For example, you can fall from any hight and you will be undamaged if you fall on glass of caffe, or you can make knife takedown kill. Tiger of course can easily survive 30 bullets and 2 RPG shots, no problem for him. Etc etc etc

You dont see any bugs at all? Hmmmmm, no way!

About sound, just try to play something in music player after you quit the game, or better, try to start Hitram Absolutin, and you will hear difference.

Of course Crysis is not sequel, but we can say its spiritual sequel. Like Deus Ex is spiritual sequeld to System Shock, Battlefield 1942 to Codename Eagle, Assassin's Creed to Prince Of Persia. You know what I mean! ;)

I must say, game is good, but there are many small things which making the game to frustrating and idiotic. In comparison to Hitman for example, where small things making the game masterpiece. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 pm
Dont know what game you are playing, but when i read ur words i felt like we are playing different games, if soldier is behind smaller cover than he is, i always can hurt/kill him without any problem, there is no invisible wall in my game.
Also i always die if i fall from heigher than 3-4 meters, nothing gonna save me then. Why game is easy?, because i'm playing on hardest difficulty (warrior if i remember right), and it is very difficult for me to die, maybe because i dont do rambo shit, i just killing everyone silently.

AI soldier are always looking for a cover when shooting, they tryin to flank ur position, what else u want? its not FEAR, but i have seen worse AI.

Killing animals is a good way to relax between missions, and game dont get boring after time, because u need to kill new animals for new stuff which is helpful during the game.

Every game have some bad things, even new Hitman, just look at the checkpoints, when u reload the checkpoint every opponent previously killed is alive now. Its stupid, but yeah i know, game is meant to play without checkpoints.

Square enix have some good shit this year, Sleeping dogs was a huge surprise, now Hitman is a freakin awesome game.

Nice to write with someone who knows the shit, at least this section is alive again. To bad this year will not bring us another good game again.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
all on PS3:

Midnight Club LA Complete - 2/3 through
Red Dead Redemption GotY - barely started
LA Noire - finished
Twisted Metal - finished
Driver SF - barely started
GTA IV Complete - never quited finished, just restarted
GT 5 - barely started
Max Payne 3 - just bought, unopened

I'm pretty much a Rockstar Games fan, yeah

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:27 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Medievil - legendary PS1 game on my JB PS3 started with the latest MultiMAN from the extarnal usb stick (.bin image) :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:03 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 212Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:59 pm
Just done with DmC never played the previous games but I enjoyed this one gameplay good monsters good NOISIA soundtracks awesome

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Just got Assassin's Creed Anthology for the x360---gonna take me a while 8-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:46 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2660Location: Zagreb, CroatiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Dead space 3 on ps3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:12 pm
Dead space 3 - done
Resident Evil 6 - done
Crysis 3 - playing - great game

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:16 pm
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - done
Dead Space 3 - done
Aliens: Colonial Marines - done
The Walking Dead (5 Episodes) - done
Crysis 3 - playing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:34 pm
Tomb Raider - done , great game , wish there were more puzzles

God of War - Ascention - playing