<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  Resident Evil 5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 136Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:33 pm
Someone help me do the last chapter tonight please

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:25 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 708Location: Adelaide, AustraliaJoined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:57 pm
My cousin and I beat it a couple of weeks ago on Normal.. I thought it was ok, I mean it was pretty good... but, it feels like its a CO-OP only kinda game for me.. I really don't wanna try and play solo again because it just doesn't feel like it's how it plays best. Sheva is too annoying, where when I play split screen or system link I can yell at whoever is sitting next to me to give me ammo or help me (and its fun having these yelling fests.. and getting mad at each other for messing up!)

The end has an anti-climatic feel to it (for me) seeing as I've been a fan since the very first RE back on the old PS it wasn't what I've been waiting for all this time. The very, very last section of the game just feels rushed.

As a game to play with ya buddies.. it's better than RE4 (seeing as it was a single player game!). But as a single player game RE4 on the wii shits all over it. The game is longer and the control scheme on the wii just suits the game alot better... even with no strafe ability it still beats RE5 on the 360/PS3.

P.S. having to pay for vs. modes truly is taking the idea of DL content to the fucking extreme. It's a disgrace... just like making people pay for extra costumes in SF4... I love CAPCOM and have for years.. but that's BULLSHIT.

Offline Profile