<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  DJ Hero coming soon!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 am
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
i go this. it's not bad, it's another hero game of course... and of course they have achievements on the 360 for playing head on head in a local match with someone else who has a turntable.. as well as one for someone with a guitar heh... and something about one with a microphone which i don't get.. i dont think i've ever seen a mic option?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:28 am
btw.. and sorry for the double post... DJ Shadow - Six Days vs D-Code - Annie's Horn ftw! Though Noisia's Groundhog on expert is a right pain the ass!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
I got this too and its really fun! I managed to get 100% on a couple of mixes on expert which I never thought i'd do, but some of them I barely get 2 stars on hahaha. I'll stick with medium til I finish it then go back and try it on hard! :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
i got the chance to try it out.

must say for its price you could get a couple real decks and a mixer for half the price and with the rest the money behind you could get vinyls of your favourite artists on discogs :? and theres hundreds of dj tutorials on the tube so learning wouldn't be so hard

maybe i never played it enough idk it just isn't the same (i'm doing music live) effect to what the drums and guitar are

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm
well as a producer myself i can agree it's nothing like the real thing.. none of the brands out there are.. be it dj hero, guitar hero, rock band, etc...

i think the price in the states for dj hero is $127 after taxes.. or somewhere around there... it varies on states, cities, etc for their taxes...

either way... there is no way you can get a get by with almost $130 USD and get two decks and a mixer, and other optional pieces... and do good. i would smoke the ass out of anyone who puts $130 into a set up... it's not arrogance it's common sense... you cant even get great deck for that price in real life.... back in the day my techniqs sl1200 mk3d's cost me atleast $300 or more per deck... my mixer was almost 1K! you get what you put in though i suppose :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:29 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Well to be honest i have no interest in becoming a DJ or any interests in becoming a guitarist, bassist, singer or drummer, I just play them for the fun of it :) I managed to find it for £79 in sainsburys anyways, but i'm not even buying it as its a christmas present for me so i'm getting it for free :-D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:20 am
try hampster scratch mode... you won't find it on the menu anywhere, but you can achieve it by setting up your mixer the right way :wink:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:25 am
Thinking of... I got a guy who will play out, mistakes and all, tunes...

Here's one... (Expert mode of course)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_4733hVxlI

Offline Profile