<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  Modern Warfare 2 - 10th Nov 2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
checked online, this according to lots of people has happened with all sorts of games from crackdown to to forza 3
it was weird it said my tag cogglesz but my gamerscore was zero and i couldn't save no games.

i found out how to fix it though !

just in case anyone has a similar problem i'll say how i fixed it.

i went to memory on the settings tab and deleted my gamertag, now i couldn't connect to xbox live so i knew it wasn't going to be deleted from online, you get a choice whether to delete your gamertag or your gamertag and all the data, saves, dlcs etc etc so i picked gamertag only, then i done that thing were u can register a gamer tag online and i typed in my details and had my tag back on my xbox :)

though i played most of call of duty tonight i'm pretty sure it was most of it anyway and i've had to start at the beginning.

multiplayer is damn good i love the war mode even more than i did before

we should all get online one night and start an xbox live party 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:48 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
my gamertag is toughermrdeano lets get it on

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:48 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2860Location: Bristol, UKJoined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:58 pm
Don't suppose anyones gone through all the Special Ops missions on Veteran have they? There's two I can't do, 'Wetwork' and 'Snatch & Grab'. Need heeeeeeeelp!