<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  Quake Live

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm

Since glories days of Quake 3 are far over and Quake 4 didn't actually rise from the shadow of it's ancestor, ID software made full online, browser based game called Quake Live.
It's core is basically Q3, but some grafix upgraded and some other new game features. It's free game, which is easy to download, easy to install and get playn, where ever you are.
As you create your account it will make statistics, based on you can find battles more suitable for your skill.

So are here any old or present Quake or other hard FPS gamers?
I played Quake 3 ages ago, so now i discovered this, it's fun to shoot from time to time.
my user name is riplex, you can add me to your friends list and it's easy to find each other and get fraggin! :P

http://www.quakelive.com/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:10 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
damn dude i wish i read this earlier thats so Awesome :-D

i've got all the quakes (apart from new one) on the pc, i'll be more than happy to give u a game of this, better get the old smudge glove out

my name on there is the usual

Cogglesz

you should have a friend invitation

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:53 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 263Location: MacedoniaJoined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:09 am
I play this game as well, although i'm not doing too good since i'm not too experienced with Quake series.
My ID is igorchete, same as here.