<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  E3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:28 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1730Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:12 pm
Nightmare wrote:
Assassin's Creed III - Gameplay

LINK

its actually AC2:Brotherhood.

i'm satisfied with what i have seen already, lots of new games and hardware, the only minus was no valve conference (although they popped out on a minute on sony conference)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 4789Location: Wolverhampton, UKJoined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:52 pm
Sonys confrence was awful, Nintendos was pretty funny, with the wireless interience during zelda, and the ending was funny as fuck!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:56 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Kubazz wrote:
its actually AC2:Brotherhood.

i'm satisfied with what i have seen already, lots of new games and hardware, the only minus was no valve conference (although they popped out on a minute on sony conference)

Yep my bad. It's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - something like big DLC. Gabe Nowell from Valve announced Steam and Portal 2 for PS3.

Check Metal Gear Solid: Rising Trailer / Gameplay : Fuckin' awesome. Cut everything you want. This game comes to PC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVD9vfOPdfI

This "cut mode" would be quite nice in Star Wars game :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Oh my word that looks fucking awesome hahaha!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
holy shit, it looks on par with MGS4 but with swords and destructive area's, it does look awesome !

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:52 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Slo-mo parts remind me of Dead space, clear influence with this slice thing! Looks like great fun!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Fifer wrote:
Slo-mo parts remind me of Dead space, clear influence with this slice thing! Looks like great fun!

Yep :) Can't wait for Dead Space 2

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Im still dissapointed in the art approach for Zelda.

It's literally a mix between The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess.

But I'm sure Nintendo will make a great game out of it.

Metal Gear Rising looks like it's gonna be the bastard child of the franchise (And this child looks badass) , and I'm very very very interested in the story as it takes place between the incident at Big Shell and Metal Gear Solid 4. That's 5 fucking years and alot of shit happened like Raiden rescuing Sunny from the Patriots out of Area 51. Can't wait to play it.

I've discussed the Goldeneye remake with a few friends of mine (these friends happen to be the little fellow fucks wich played the original on multiplayer with me 13 years ago) and we all agreed that all they can achieve with this is to fuck it up badly. EA tried it 5 years ago yet in a different way but God that game was awful compared to Goldeneye.
But I know myself I'm gonna buy this game anyway to check it out and whine on every little fucking mistake I'm seeing in it :lol:

I'm more excited about these two remakes.
OoT and MGS3 for the 3DS.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:05 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
theres a goldeneye remake mod for half life 2, its only multiplayer. :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:02 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3702Location: Almere, The NetherlandsJoined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:54 pm
Cogglesz wrote:
theres a goldeneye remake mod for half life 2, its only multiplayer. :D

I know that.
It tries hardly to get you that goldeneye feeling but it fails completely for me.

Offline Profile