<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  Zelda - Skyward Sword

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:42 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Should have it by now, but the postoffice 'made a mistake with the adress'. So, tomorrow it is! Anyone played it? Thoughts? Opinion? :-D IGN just gave it a fucking 10, and most other sites are very positive. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:52 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
Agent Orange wrote:
Should have it by now, but the postoffice 'made a mistake with the adress'. So, tomorrow it is! Anyone played it? Thoughts? Opinion? :-D IGN just gave it a fucking 10, and most other sites are very positive. :)

Played for 3 hours yesterday .... nice gameplay, nice graphics [water color style] story starts very linear like "twilight princess" but still hope, the world will be way more open .... first impression is very good ! 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Just finished second dungeon and it's great so far. The story, pacing, and gameplay is great. I love how the non-dungeon areas are so filled with stuff to do, real challenges and puzzles rather than filler. Only downside is too much of the time I'm being told what to do, but hopefully later on it'll be more down to me...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:11 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2753Location: Amsterdam, NetherlandsJoined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
Naw!

My ex robbed the Wii when we broke up 2 years ago. I'm thinking about a raid in the early hours to get it back! Who's in?

Haha, seriously though I'm thinking about buying a Wii just to play it. I'm an absolute Zelda Sad act!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
.. after finishing the 2nd dungeon I would say, it´s way better than "twilight princess" ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 pm
User avatarThe Orange AuthorityThe Orange AuthorityPosts: 4748Location: NetherlandsJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Second playthrough halfway, second time is way more exciting (no hearts from bottles and enemies, receive double damage from enemies). :lol:

But yeah, love the game. Definitely more interesting for me than most other games out, storywise anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Second play through already? :shock:...

I'm halfway into the fourth dungeon at the moment. I had to stop playing it for a couple of days due to bad eye strain from playing it 10+ hours on Tuesday. My favourite so far is the third dungeon, with the time crystals. Simply amazing puzzles and the lead up getting there was also brilliant. Also, the Silent Realm was surprisingly fun too. Hoping to play a bit more later today...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:20 pm
Yeah, started my second playthrough on Thursday, actually. hehe

You'll love some more dungeons, I'm sure. Personally I think the game got better as I progressed. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:08 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 369Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:46 pm
How long is the actual gameplay Agent Orange?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:18 pm
Around 50 hours. Some finished it in 30, some in 70... depends on your skill, if you can solve puzzles, if you decide to do sidequests, if you use hints or not. Every time I found a new item, I would backtrack and find some hidden stuff, that takes up a lot of time but it's rewarding and fun to do. I suggest you do at least some stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 pm
Deffo a great game ... now I have 23 hours gametime and finished the 3rd dungeon and this BIG Evil Boss ... still playin harp in that pumplin shop and will go on tomorrow 8-) Really masterpiece !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 pm
The fourth dungeon is my absolute favorite! A mix of such good elements of old Zelda dungeons. Hope you like it too man. :)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:10 am
Just reached dungeon number 5, looks like it'll be a good one. I liked the stuff that happened just before it on the way there...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:52 pm