<  VIDEOGAMES  ~  Skyrim (Xbox 360)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
anybody playing this ? if so let me know how far youve got and your thoughts ? fingers crossed liam dont get his hands on this or we aint getting another album for a while haha

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
I'm playing this but on PC, i have 40+ hours of gameplay already, and i've got 25'th level, massive ammount of active quest to finish, not even 40% of places discovered, so its a fuckin massive game to finish. I'm trying to take any quest possible, so i can develop to 100th level, i know its possible. I am dark elf:)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:36 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
technically you cant finish it you can do all the main missions then after that its kind of free roam with the computer generating little missions for you
im liking it tho but i can see my social life disappearing very quickly

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1140Location: PolandJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:55 pm
You can finish the game, as for me end will be at the moment when i cannot develop any more skills, but as far as i know you cannot have all skills maxed out. Yeah skyrim definetly is RPG game of the year, and one of the best RPG's ever, but still the best game of this year is Batman Arkham City for me:)