<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  READ ME FIRST

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:40 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
WE DO NOT PERMIT:

- Sexual or offensive language or content.
- Harassment of other users.
- Posting useless shit in the wrong section
- Take it off topic. Please stay on topic. PLEASE
- DO NOT put any pictures in your signature please. Le'ts keep this forum clean

MODERATORS

Please only move the topics posted in the wrong section. If shit happens, some user broke the rules, PM me please

OFFICIAL TRACKS

You have a copyrighted track? An official studio old track? New album leaked? Snippets of the new studio tracks?
PLEASE PM ME BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING

The other rules still available

- This is an English speaking forum. You can only speak English unless you post in the International Forum

- Speak and treat others positively and with respect. Flaming will be dealt with.

- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.

- No topic hijacking (steering off topic). Please stay on topic.

- Do not post topic titles which do not explain what the topic is about. Be more descriptive while typing a title. A bad example would be "Brixton 2006". A good example would be "Does anybody have Brixton 2006?."

- All the above rules must be followed through the private message (PM) system aswell.

- The staff reserves the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the staff and not users. Their decision is final.

- You must code all of the links you post, to code links you must have javascript enabled to click on the Code button while posting.

Always add [ i] yourlink.com [ /i] or [ code ] yourlink.com [ /code ]

Last edited by BRAINKILLER on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:04 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 3357Location: The NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:58 am

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:56 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1007Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:36 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Now that's funny..lol. :-D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2744Location: ItalyJoined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:58 pm
new fucking rules added

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:42 pm
ModeratorModeratorPosts: 4509Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:37 am
Understood. 8-)

Quick questions, are mods now only allowed to move threads? We aren't to delete posts or lock anything now? Standard things I've done involved killing double posts, or locking or killing threads in obvious violation. More or less common sense stuff. Usually the threads on average I killed were obvious spam ones, anything offensive was only locked and reported to either you or Tim. If we can't delete threads anymore, can we atleast lock them and send a pm for you or Tim's decision?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:58 am
Error: User Not Found wrote:
Understood. 8-)

Quick questions, are mods now only allowed to move threads? We aren't to delete posts or lock anything now? Standard things I've done involved killing double posts, or locking or killing threads in obvious violation. More or less common sense stuff. Usually the threads on average I killed were obvious spam ones, anything offensive was only locked and reported to either you or Tim. If we can't delete threads anymore, can we atleast lock them and send a pm for you or Tim's decision?

remove or lock double posts only please.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:36 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 1980Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:27 am
Just to clarify: what's the new rules B? :oops:
Is it this bit?

Code:
MODERATORS

Please only move the topics posted in the wrong section. If shit happens, some user broke the rules, PM me please

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:37 pm
User avatarA.K.A. feelxPosts: 3056Location: Montréal, QCJoined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:32 pm
one of those rules is absurd. there was no Brixton 2006

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:07 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2949Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
Could someone explain to me why external links have to be [code] instead of [url]? They're always an absolute arse to open.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:50 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
Aquila wrote:
Could someone explain to me why external links have to be [code] instead of [url]? They're always an absolute arse to open.
so people can't find it on google search and spam our forums,leech us,corupt us,take us to justice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:32 am
*PinHead* wrote:
Aquila wrote:
so people can't find it on google search and spam our forums,leech us,corupt us,take us to justice

this is a funny almost laughable thing, i can find it without trouble regardless. either the system fails or something else is wrong. i can find literally every link posted in restricted areas with no trouble

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
i don't think those areas are restricted antway.people can download from those sections with no problem,or view those section whatever,even though they don't have any posts.
anyways as for the codeing links,that's how somebody explained it once on the forum,i think it was bk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:29 am
oh no, i get it and i agree with coding. i'm just as much as at fault as anyone else who doesn't code. typically i don't code because i don't care if people download my old skool rave shit. the more the merrier, but if it's a legal problem i would by all means start coding 8-)

i just think maybe i found a loophole or something that i can see all links on google restricted or not

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:11 pm
Aquila wrote:

to avoid rapidshare / megaupload ban
if they get many requests from this url, they will block it. then even if we use url we couldn't access rapidshare from the site