<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Post Your Prodigy pics!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:54 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 812Location: Illinois, USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:22 pm
Can't remember us ever having a Prodigy pic post thread, have we?

Anyways, how 'bout we all post our favorite Prodigy pics (live or not, doesn't matter)

Do I have a reason for starting this topic besides posting Prodigy pics? YES!

As some of you already know, I am making a DVD featuring a compilation of non-commercially available live Prodigy performances along with interviews and whatnot. I am also going to put together a pic slide show on the DVD. With lothario's permission, I hope to put the slide show to his Beat Tributes.

And remember, YES, I will be sending out free copies of my finished product!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:06 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
best picture in a while:D

could i have a copy of the dvd mayb?

Last edited by Progress Is Made on Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:07 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 812Location: Illinois, USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:22 pm
Here are a few of mine:

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:18 pm
Sorry i'm too lazy to post any right now, check the BK Myspace, i got lots of cool ones on there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:03 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
Here are all the pics of prodigy at vigo, I think that most of you have not seen these pics 8-)

Last edited by LawLess on Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1004Location: SerbiaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:46 pm
use thumbs fuck!

Offline Profile WWW ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:28 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 459Location: AustraliaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:36 pm
yo smokey can i get a copy of your dvd when it's finished?

i'll pay for postage man :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:46 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 120Location: romaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:45 pm
hey lawless, these are very cool pics.... :oldwink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:35 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 521Location: LithuaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:04 pm
I kinda hate new pics, coz they bring me back to reality, that the guys are 35 37 39, and that makes me fucking sad. But these pics are just so damn cute to me. I love them. :P

Offline Profile WWW YIM
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:24 pm
Lawless, of course you can! I am not having ppl pay postage because I am hoping it can be kind of a trading tree. Meaning, if you get a copy, you have to send a copy to someone else too. So I will send it to like 3-5 people because not everyone has a DVD burner. With everyone chipping in and helping, everyone who wants a copy should be able to get one

Great pics everyone!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:29 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 332Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:50 pm
Look how innocent Keith looks in the third to last pic

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:45 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
Smokey wrote:
Lawless, of course you can! I am not having ppl pay postage because I am hoping it can be kind of a trading tree. Meaning, if you get a copy, you have to send a copy to someone else too. So I will send it to like 3-5 people because not everyone has a DVD burner. With everyone chipping in and helping, everyone who wants a copy should be able to get one

Great pics everyone!

hmm, Dagger want that DVD, not me =)

but, maybe now I want one :oldroll:

Which is the content of that DVD?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2478Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:27 pm
You should also make a image file (iso) of the dvd, and make a torrent file, so people can download it also!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:59 pm
I might, dont know yet.

What is the DVD? It's explained in my first post. I need to wait until the Video D/L thread is updated. The content isn't finalized yet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:55 am
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 16Location: who gives a shyt bangalby yoJoined: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:22 am
Yibn wrote:
Look how innocent Keith looks in the third to last pic

awwww they are adorable. its like his 5. when ver i watch there older vids im just like awwwww
yeah okay im over it.

Offline Profile WWW