<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  The Prodigy Live @ FIZ 2006 Zaragoza, Spain 7 Oct

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:00 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm

http://www.fizfestival.com

Image 7 October, Zaragoza, Spain

On Sale:
www.ticktackticket.com

Last edited by DS on Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:12 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
hey david i like your avatar, thats the old shrine flyer, my old friend jay jenkins painted that :D :D

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:23 pm
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
drummer wrote:
hey david i like your avatar, thats the old shrine flyer, my old friend jay jenkins painted that :D :D

I have bought one in ebay this week, I like very much the rave flyers and especially that one with The Prodigy Live PA.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:30 pm
Thanks DS, I'll add it to the Live dates thread.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:44 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 542Location: ukJoined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
David Starter wrote:
I have bought one in ebay this week, I like very much the rave flyers and especially that one with The Prodigy Live PA.

funny to think people buy them now, we used to spend all our time giving them away. :lol: :lol:
my friend has box's full of old flyer, i keep meaning to go and look at them, when i do if theres anything you mite like you can have some

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:33 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
fuck fuck fuck! :bitch:

definitively I will not can go :oldcry:

it's too far and I have not money :oldevil:

congratulations for all those who go :oldroll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:57 pm
You lucky Spaniards, you guys get more dates then the UK! :P Liam just wants to go to the beach, there's an ulterior motive to these performances! lol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:59 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 515Location: Vigo - SpainJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:30 am
BigSugar316 wrote:
You lucky Spaniards, you guys get more dates then the UK! :P Liam just wants to go to the beach, there's an ulterior motive to these performances! lol

is Spaniards a mix between Spanish and bastards? :oldroll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:04 pm
LawLess wrote:
BigSugar316 wrote:

is Spaniards a mix between Spanish and bastards? :oldroll:

LMAO at first I wrote "You lucky Spanish bastards", but then i thought I'd be nice :angel: No, "Spaniards" is how you refer to Spanish people as a whole.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:09 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 381Location: Madrid, SpainJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:03 pm
Kick-ass new, I'll be there, after getting disappointed with the "Bilbao issue". Just hope they change the setlist a bit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:47 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 381Location: Madrid, SpainJoined: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:03 pm
Bought my tickets, nice ones, this time the Prodigy logo appears on the tix (it does not occur with Monegros tix back on July). So, anyone's going? Want to have a walk through the downtown of this ancient city with some beers during the evening! And a Prodigy chat :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:43 pm
lucky boy! definitively I will not go, I'm too little, I'm not 18 years old, so I cannot go :lol: :lol:

but I hope you spend a good day at Zaragoza :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:22 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 423Location: ItalyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:32 pm
Spain ...Spain and Spain again!!!!! :bitch:

We also have the beach and sea...come here again!! :roll:

Bologna '05
Milan '05
Pisa '06
Padova '09

and next?
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:03 pm
we have got good food and music

you have got Ferraris :inlove:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:04 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 120Location: romaniaJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:45 pm
Hyperbeat wrote:
Spain ...Spain and Spain again!!!!! :bitch:

yeah. :oldcry: ...they should have another gig in romania...
wtf?!... here are so many fans...the best crowd ever!! :headbang: