Author Message

<  WELCOME TOPIC  ~  OFFICIAL INTRODUCTION THREAD - COME IN & SAY 'HI'

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:00 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:51 pm
Thanks feelthy I've already checked this one


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:27 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 10Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 7:39 am
Hello everyone,

Nice meeting you. Glad that i finally found this forum.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:33 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:28 pm
hello :)


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:54 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6304Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Emma_Marie115 wrote:
hello :)


Image



_________________
FUCK YOU AND YOUR HEART ATTACK
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:49 am
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:28 pm
:bigthumb:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 3Location: ItalyJoined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:42 pm
Hi everyone i am Deborah i am become fan of The Prodigy from 1997 since when i was ten years old, one day i was prepare mayself for go at School and i I turned it on the tv on MTV and there were the Prodigy with No Good (Start The Dance) on TV and i was very astonished and from there i am become fan of The Prodigy, always at ten years i am become fan of Liam Howlett my Favorite one of The Prodigy :-D


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3670Location: New York, USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Deborah Arena wrote:
Hi everyone i am Deborah i am become fan of The Prodigy from 1997 since when i was ten years old, one day i was prepare mayself for go at School and i I turned it on the tv on MTV and there were the Prodigy with No Good (Start The Dance) on TV and i was very astonished and from there i am become fan of The Prodigy, always at ten years i am become fan of Liam Howlett my Favorite one of The Prodigy :-D


Hey Deb!



_________________
WE'RE ALL DOOMED!
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 am
GruntGruntPosts: 15Location: St Nazaire - FranceJoined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 am
Hi !
So i'm Thomas. 21. From France ! Fan of The Prodigy since i heard Omen in a game 9 years ago and listened to IMD as my first The Prodigy's album ! I had the chance to see them last year live at the Festival "La Nuit de l'Erdre" (01/07/2017)
Got a preference for MFTJG as my fav' album. I have to admit "Wake The Fuck Up" is maybe my fav' title.
Otherwise follower of the French Touch with musicians like Kavinsky, Mr Oizo, Breakbot, Daft Punk (of course haha), Justice, Busy P (did i mention i love Ed Banger Records ?). Also huge fan of the turntablism art.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2824Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
ThoBos wrote:
Hi !
So i'm Thomas. 21. From France ! Fan of The Prodigy since i heard Omen in a game 9 years ago and listened to IMD as my first The Prodigy's album ! I had the chance to see them last year live at the Festival "La Nuit de l'Erdre" (01/07/2017)
Got a preference for MFTJG as my fav' album. I have to admit "Wake The Fuck Up" is maybe my fav' title.
Otherwise follower of the French Touch with musicians like Kavinsky, Mr Oizo, Breakbot, Daft Punk (of course haha), Justice, Busy P (did i mention i love Ed Banger Records ?). Also huge fan of the turntablism art.


Hi Thomas!

Deborah Arena wrote:
Hi everyone i am Deborah i am become fan of The Prodigy from 1997 since when i was ten years old, one day i was prepare mayself for go at School and i I turned it on the tv on MTV and there were the Prodigy with No Good (Start The Dance) on TV and i was very astonished and from there i am become fan of The Prodigy, always at ten years i am become fan of Liam Howlett my Favorite one of The Prodigy :-D


Hi Deborah, here there's almost the same story, safe that I was almost 9 by that time. :D



_________________
https://soundcloud.com/the-spyral

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:37 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 2Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:04 pm
Hi all, been reading this site on/off for a few years but just joined to discuss NT

Been a Prodigy fan since 91/92 and have loads of memories through the years - started with my older sister playing Chary and Everybody.. on 12”, which lead me to escaping school every lunch hour to go to my mates house and listen to his brothers 12”s of the same tracks, especially remember Pandmonium and Crazy Man from back then!

Was starting Uni when FOTL launched and remember walking around Coventry hearing car after car blasting it out. Had the poster in my avatar on my wall for a few years after.

Saw them live at V97, Phoenix 98, Reading 9?, MEN arena with Foo Fighters(!), Birmingham ‘05 and maybe others

Moved to Canada in 2009 with my now wife and got Invaders, played it as background music to Ridge Racer 6 instead of watching TV for a good few weeks! While there we had 2 sons, the second of which is called Maxim....

Back to the UK now in time for TDIME, and now NT is out our boys and daughter love singing along to LUTS, WLF, COL...

I love all the albums for different reasons - hard to pick a favourite track out of all but couldn’t beat SMBU live in a field back then, love Funky Sh*t, No Good, Roadblox, Rhythm Bomb, Rhythm of Life, Everybody - and from NT loving NT and everything else, least of all though FFWF and NS1.

Will be in the other threads.....


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:10 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 5Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:58 pm
Yo everyone!

Some will know me, I know some of you, We've met, laughed, cried and even dined together some of us.

I am a bit of an idiot and forgot my logins for my @brainkiller.it email so here i am at the end of 2018 saying hello again and maybe even somehow i can get my old account back and start posting again, I attended the first gig in glasgow for No Tourists and it was a phenomenal night that took days to recover from with the amount of partying done at the afterparty. i was able to film alot of 4K 60fps footage i'll be looking to share soon.

We will talk again my friends. Its been a long ten+ years of an amazing community, I still talk to certain members on a regular basis and to be honest my life wouldn't be half as funny or insightful without the almighty Stasz.


Won't be hard to guess who this face is but Stasz got me back. There's a few i may not talk to much but have nothing but love for and hope the 5+ odd years this face has been missing you'll be happy to have me back. I've got some plans in the works with other people that i hope we can share in the next few months.




-Kindest regards :bomb:

C.

Image
Image


Last edited by Gamesquid Music on Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:05 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 927Location: BristolJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Gamesquid Music wrote:
Yo everyone!

Some will know me, I know some of you, We've met, laughed, cried and even dined together some of us.

I am a bit of an idiot and forgot my logins for my @brainkiller.it email so here i am at the end of 2018 saying hello again and maybe even somehow i can get my old account back and start posting again, I attended the first gig in glasgow for No Tourists and it was a phenomenal night that took days to recover from with the amount of partying done at the afterparty. i was able to film alot of 4K 60fps footage i'll be looking to share soon.

We will talk again my friends. Its been a long ten+ years of an amazing community, I still talk to certain members on a regular basis and to be honest my life wouldn't be half as funny or insightful without the almighty Stasz.


Won't be hard to guess who this face is but Stasz got me back. There's a few i may not talk to much but have nothing but love for and hope the 5+ odd years this face has been missing you'll be happy to have me back. I've got some plans in the works with other people that i hope we can share in the next few months.




-Kindest regards

C.

Image


Let me guess COGGLEZ?
Scottish, the fact you have a bit of a dodgy history with this forum was enough to leave in the first place. i don't think many will forget what happened if it is you.



_________________
Get to know my music ;)
www.soundcloud.com/progressismade

www.facebook.com/progressismademusic
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:34 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 5Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:58 pm
Yes my friend, I've returned! I've been in contact with folks for a while but got back into Prodigy around 2017, I know myself i made mistakes and i can assure you they stuck with me for years and big lessons where learned. This is an amazing community, not just brainkiller but every fan i've met is so passionate about their music. I didn't feel i deserved to be part of that when i was younger. so i made that apology post to say my fairwells, i've met nothing but amazing people IRL on here. 10 years has past and i hope you'll welcome back someone who has that passion again, I have big respect for you as well Progress. I hope life's been treating you well. I'm 27 now so expect a much different Cogglesz than that 17 - 19 year old who used to post everyday.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:43 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 927Location: BristolJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Gamesquid Music wrote:
Yes my friend, I've returned! I've been in contact with folks for a while but got back into Prodigy around 2017, I know myself i made mistakes and i can assure you they stuck with me for years and big lessons where learned. This is an amazing community, not just brainkiller but every fan i've met is so passionate about their music. I didn't feel i deserved to be part of that when i was younger. so i made that apology post to say my fairwells, i've met nothing but am azing people IRL on here. 10 years has past and i hope you'll welcome back someone who has that passion again, I have big respect for you as well Progress. I hope life's been treating you well. I'm 27 now so expect a much different Cogglesz than that 17 - 19 year old who used to post everyday.

I respect that, I did the same shit though man. I'm 27 myself and unfortunately we all make stupid mistakes when we are younger, I learned that the hard way myself a few years back(and currently) testerone fueled rage anyone? hah hope time has treated you well too dude!



_________________
Get to know my music ;)
www.soundcloud.com/progressismade

www.facebook.com/progressismademusic
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:51 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 5Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:58 pm
Progress Is Made wrote:
I respect that, I did the same shit though man. I'm 27 myself and unfortunately we all make stupid mistakes when we are younger, I learned that the hard way myself a few years back(and currently) testerone fueled rage anyone? hah hope time has treated you well too dude!


Damn, Very sorry to hear you went through a similar subject. What matters most is we dwell on this shit, feel that guilt then grow and learn from it. That's what makes us better people. We could have never gave a shit only to repeat the same actions again.

Thank you so much though for the kind words. I really appreciate It and it genuinely means a lot, I'm sure we're still friends on facebook even. If i can somehow get the old account going again i'll post back on that but much love to you dude and i look forward to seeing you more in the future. :pimp:


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 18 of 19
281 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum