<  OFF TOPIC / QUESTIONS  ~  Keith Flint joining in on fox hunting ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
streamblenda wrote:
He should have thought twice before joining a hunters club even if it's 'just' for a trail hunt. Foxhunting is nearly as controversial as bullfighting in Spain.

His image is getting killed in the media, even here in tiny Belgium it get mentioned in all major newspapers and on their sites.
Stupid move Keith, although Prodigy isn't political, they always reflected this kind of rebellious image and attracted alot of fans with that.

+1

For me it's a bit strange to see people actually defend Keith's actions. It was a really stupid move. He can ride his horse whenever but don't associate yourself with that type of hunting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:32 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 376Location: BelgiumJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:59 pm
His response is like a poor excuse someone who got caught: " I won't be doing it again" "no animals were killed"
Alot of foxes still get killed during trail hunts so you know what you've started with.

On the other end his bar seems to attract all this inbred, high blood pressure, hunting elite scum as shown in the picture underneath called 'one of many shooters party'
Attachment:
12227646_1677884639156725_8138724743027110662_n.jpg
12227646_1677884639156725_8138724743027110662_n.jpg [ 63.83 KiB | Viewed 6331 times ]

Keith Flint is a parody supporting the high class who helped creating inequality, class society, class law system...

fokin' Sex Pistols are way more real.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
Is fox hunting illegal in uk? I'm from USA and obviously hunting laws are different here, so I am genuinely curious...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
streamblenda, u really think he gives a damn about regular "high class" status and their habits?

for me he always seems like introvert rebel, who just tries different things to keep him sane between 4 walls. racing etc...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Keith's almost 50, he's an adult who can do what he wants. Maybe I'm just growing old, but Keith has his hobbies and I'm not going to let it bother me. He's not running around with some Nazis or raping small children. There's worse things in the world to be mad about. We have absolutely zero evidence that he even did anything and he's came out and denied it, especially coming from some bullshit rag like the Daily Mail. But I'm not gonna let this BS story affect my view of Keith or the band. The band were never really political. And I'm sorry, but no one is punk anymore. Not even The Sex Pistols.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:28 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Speaking of hunters, anyone remember this guy?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone? I only got one pm from someone who also knows him. I'm sure there's more. Shy bastards.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2881Location: ESTJoined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:30 pm
UN wrote:

OH my GOD :rofl:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:59 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 262Location: rsnsJoined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:46 pm
its a big disappointment for me, if flint really killed dear in anonymous video.
i remember when flint did video tour in hunting store, but i never expected this to happen.
anonymous showed small dear with arrows in its body.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
wtf is with all this fuzz?? i don't give a shit about this. everybody is free to do whatever he want with his life and respond for his actions.
about Keith doing??? i'm married only with Prodigy music, not his life, not Liam, not Maxim.
and finally, question for all who disagree: if wasnt Keith in this (i mean all the publicity), i wonder if you are all so disgusted about hunting or even read the story??

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:47 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
prodigalOne wrote:
Is fox hunting illegal in uk? I'm from USA and obviously hunting laws are different here, so I am genuinely curious...

It has been illegal since 2005.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1304Location: RomâniaJoined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:58 am
4ever2mind wrote:
wtf is with all this fuzz?? i don't give a shit about this. everybody is free to do whatever he want with his life and respond for his actions.
about Keith doing??? i'm married only with Prodigy music, not his life, not Liam, not Maxim.
and finally, question for all who disagree: if wasnt Keith in this (i mean all the publicity), i wonder if you are all so disgusted about hunting or even read the story??

I also read about James Hetfield, and hunting is legal in the US, I still think he's a dick for that but I do listen to Metallica.
I may take Keith's word for it that no animal was hurt but he's still an idiot for doing it and more importantly hypocritical. I still listen to the band, Keith is just a cog wheel in it. I would still listen to the band if it were Liam riding horses in that context. It's weird to defend Keith's actions or any other band member no mater what just because you listen to the music - take NEOREV for example (what if Keith was hanging with nazis, I bet you would still say he's 50 and can do whatever he wants :lol: ).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
I'm not defending anyone. I dont care about it, big news for nothing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Prodigy thingy on https://anonukradio.org

Listenin for the lols (if any)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:06 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
NEOREV wrote:
There's worse things in the world to be mad about.

:thumbsup:

Offline Profile