<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  2016 Live Dates

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:27 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 139Location: IsraelJoined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:49 pm
The rest of the dates for this year are almost all festivals, sparsely arranged throughout the summer.

Do we have any knowledge or hints regarding an upcoming tour this year?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:54 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 236Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:26 am

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:22 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
Madrird setlist.... no need to open a topic as theres zero excitement
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGxrCwBwBYG/

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:12 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
If I were in the guys, I would play Voodoo Beats.

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:15 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
polish gig soon :guns: :chill: :-D :-D
oh yes
oh yes
oh yes
:-D :-D

by the way ppl... do you know exact time of Prodigy show?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 353Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm
Going to be there for Õllesummer Festival in Estonia. Saw them last year in November in Finland where I live, but since this festival's tickets are only 16 euros I couldn't resist travelling to see the show even though I don't expect big changes to the set from last time.

They are playing in Finland in July also, but tickets are like 70 euros plus it's up in the north. So it's way cheaper and faster to travel south to another country to see them, funny :lol:

Vice versa, I remember Memphis or some guy here coming a couple times from Estonia to Finland to see the band?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:12 am
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
Someone else going to Volt today?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:36 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 681Location: EstoniaJoined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:20 pm
Mowgli wrote:
Going to be there for Õllesummer Festival in Estonia. Saw them last year in November in Finland where I live, but since this festival's tickets are only 16 euros I couldn't resist travelling to see the show even though I don't expect big changes to the set from last time.

They are playing in Finland in July also, but tickets are like 70 euros plus it's up in the north. So it's way cheaper and faster to travel south to another country to see them, funny :lol:

Vice versa, I remember Memphis or some guy here coming a couple times from Estonia to Finland to see the band?

Hey man. Yeah, ive visited Finland to see the band for 4 times now (2004 was the first), all of em in the Helsinki Icehall, last time was in november aswell which cost me all in all about 200 euros. Here in Estonia its 15 euros and a 30min walk :lol: Epic! Excited to see em in my hometown again, last time was 10 years ago in a usual indoor stadum/hall, but this time they're playing on the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds which is like the best location for outdoor venues here, nice seein em again in a festival. Only seen em once outdoors before which was in 2008 Coke Live Fest in Poland. That one was pure fire! The setlist is more likely the same i guess, but i hope its a cool (and cheap!) experience nevertheless.

Welcome and hope we'll have a blast :guns:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:23 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
There is no separate topic for Volt 2.7.2016 so these are my quick thoughts:

Achtung? at intro beginning, No Good and Wall of Death but No Poison

Sort of typical Festival crowd...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:04 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
I wanted to ask whether anyone has the setlists from the recent gigs, but it seems like not much has changed; I've seen a photo on the Warriors FB group where the setlist from Macedonia is exactly the same as one would expect. I guess we won't get any changes, not until the Russian gigs at least.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:10 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 422Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 pm
sado1 wrote:
I wanted to ask whether anyone has the setlists from the recent gigs, but it seems like not much has changed; I've seen a photo on the Warriors FB group where the setlist from Macedonia is exactly the same as one would expect. I guess we won't get any changes, not until the Russian gigs at least.
http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/the-prodigy-23d6b0b3.html

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:53 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:33 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
I've been there, great show! I recorded Omen and most of Their Law. They played No Good as well. That was great!

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW