<  MUSIC  ~  Clark - Death Peak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Death Peak cements Clark as one of the most innovative and singular artists to ever release a record on Warp, much like those that lay the foundations before; Aphex, Plaid, Autechre & Nightmares On Wax through to the subsequent new wave of ahead of their time and all those around artists, Lorenzo Senni, Hudson Mohawke, Kelela & Evian Christ. Death Peak finds Clark in the middle, one foot in the label's historic glories and one foot in the rave. A true pioneer the hypnotic groove, and constantly yet carefully constructing sounds that will lay down the blueprint for the future.

Tracklisting:

01.Spring But Dark
02.Butterfly Prowler
03.Peak Magnetic
04.Hoova
05.Slap Drones
06.Aftermath
07.Catastrophe Anthem
08.Living Fantasy
09.Un U.K.

Formats:
- 2xLP (Transparent Vinyl) (500 Copies)
- 2xLP (Standard Edition)
- CD

Release Date: 07.04.2017

Clark - Peak Magnetic

http://soundcloud.com/throttleclark/peak-magnetic

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:16 pm
Clark - Death Peak Live Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb3zS-I7ImM

Third part reminds Oneohtrix Point Never a little bit but anyway, amazing. Cant for the new album and live shows.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:14 pm
Transparent vinyl arrived today. Will take a spin.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:01 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Guessing the download code won't work until Friday

I'm awaiting to see if this Japanese digital site gets the album with bonus track like they've done with the self titled album and Feast/Beast before ordering anywhere else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:22 am
Yes, download will be available tomorrow. Cant wait to hear bonus track 'Licht (Pink Strobe Version)'

Anyway i like the new album. Not his best but better than last two for sure.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:58 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Looks like Clark is doing a live Facebook broadcast tomorrow, Friday at 4PM (BST) with a Q&A

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:22 pm
"I wanted this video to be one singular idea, executed with elegant brutality-like an acid trip that conveys the most forceful yet euphoric momentum. You might feel slightly sick but just focus on the shape of the kicks. Generally in life, this works.

This video totally doesn’t work if you have lots of other windows open and are checking emails/Trump tweets/Farage gifs at the same time. You need to surrender to it full screen to get the full effect. Sounds obvious, but I found myself doing that and kicking myself for not concentrating hard enough. I did have tour bus internet though…. Props to everyone involved for pulling this off!"

-Chris Clark

PEAK MAGNETIC (Official Video)
http://youtu.be/QW7mycj9zbw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:40 pm