<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  NEW PRODIGY ALBUM IN 2018

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:15 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
I really really want the beats on this version of benny blanco to make it on the new album
https://youtu.be/BbL8fdvgPLc

Reworked a bit and without the movie sample. Having Keith and Maxim on vocals would be cool. :guns:

Yes, this is what i want. Fat and raw broken beats + Maxim and Keith vocals but good this time, not kind of cheesy, gay singing like in Omen, Wild Frontier and Invisible Sun.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:22 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
I really really want the beats on this version of benny blanco to make it on the new album
https://youtu.be/BbL8fdvgPLc

Reworked a bit and without the movie sample. Having Keith and Maxim on vocals would be cool. :guns:

We Need This !!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Baby's Got a Temper (Badass Grumpy Balls of Steel 2019 Remix)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Yes, they need to bring back Baby's Got A Temper - maybe new, reworked live version. Same thing with Girls / More Girls.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:20 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 472Location: SK/HUJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm
Nightmare wrote:
Yes, they need to bring back Baby's Got A Temper - maybe new, reworked live version. Same thing with Girls / More Girls.

BGAT is the first track on my carradio Pendrive :) Really like the distorted synth part in it.
I don't understand the meaning of the lyrics (but I know what the song is about) because English is not my first language but why it received so little love from the band hmmm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:37 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 185Location: PolandJoined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 pm
I hope the forthcoming gig in Hong Kong will be the last one with the current setlist...

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:18 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
kenjah wrote:
I hope the forthcoming gig in Hong Kong will be the last one with the current setlist...

wishful thinking?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
December tour new setlist, new beats. Liam said it in anouncment its still there. So yeah. Not sure for HK it would be cool but I think it will be the same as Spanish shows.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:07 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Harbinger wrote:

Quote:
NJClarkson

Me and Shahin Badar yesterday whilst on a secret mission to Engine-Earz with Prash Mistry recording vocals for a very special remix project! Keep ya eyes and ears peeled for further info

SMBU 20th Anniversary is November 17th.

Well, doesn't look like anything is coming out on the 17th, remixes or otherwise :-|

Hopefully get some news on that day instead.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:21 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Although the wait is difficult, until recently we thought there would never be another Prodigy album, so with the thought of a new album I can get by. I wouldn't expect new beats until December.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Otis P Jivefunk wrote:
I wouldn't expect new beats until December.

Just hope the new single doesn't debut on Beats 1 or summink.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:26 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
50 days of silence and counting since the announcement. No evidence of snippets or production process (like tdime). So, IF the album finishes in December then it might come out in april. TDIME was completed in late November and came out march 30, unless they're being tight lipped this time.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:07 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
50 days of silence and counting since the announcement. No evidence of snippets or production process (like tdime). So, IF the album finishes in December then it might come out in april. TDIME was completed in late November and came out march 30, unless they're being tight lipped this time.

I'm presuming the album is more or less done (but the tracks maybe haven't been mastered yet). I'd have thought they would have had to play tracks to BMG before they signed them for this album. It can also take a few months to produce the physical albums (book the vinyl and CD production factory slot), get the marketing ready, etc.

https://www.bmg.com/uk/news/The-Prodigy ... o-BMG.html

Quote:
The Prodigy are to release their first album in three years worldwide through BMG in early 2018.

I doubt the record company would sound so sure about "early 2018" without knowing it was going to happen.

Hopefully the single is still coming out this year.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:47 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
I like your optimism. We shall see.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
still no sign of Neil. that preoccupies me

Offline Profile WWW