<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Your questions for The Prodigy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:33 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
lets keep this topic as a reminder for your interesting questions for the band, in case we have a chance for a interview in the future (no theres none schedule but this way we can filter question in case theres one).
please no stupid questions as "when are you coming to play in XXX" and so on.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:01 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 836Location: NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
I doubt they'll play in a pr0n movie ;-D

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:18 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 707Location: PolandJoined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Great topic idea. I'll start, although I fear they aren't the best questions possible; I simply want to kickstart the thread with some content.

-propose "setlist by request", maybe for a tour, maybe for a Brixton/UK gig - I'm not sure that would work well (see how it went in Metallica's case - people kept picking the overplayed tracks anyway), but it's worth a try, and maybe they'd like the idea. Obviously needs to be a question, like "what do you think of the idea of blah blah..."
-is there anything a fan can do to make The Prodigy come to his country for a solo gig instead of a festival? (although I guess the answer is a bit too obvious, "not really")
-Are some exclusivity clauses (as in, you can play only our festival in the current year/few months time) usually involved in the concert contracts?
-Why some countries get many gigs while the others usually get one? Is it simply the fact that promoters in some countries have more money to spend than in others, so they can get more gigs if they want? Examples: countries like Poland or Greece get one gig per year while the fanbases there are quite huge; on the other hand, there are countries like Germany (although maybe that's quite reasonable given the number of festivals and lots of rock fans out there, plus usually quite some fans come from neighbouring countries) or France (didn't France get like 5 gigs last year, four of them being in five days in a row? I mean, maybe I'm being a dick, but even Russia, with arguably the most fucking hardcore fanbase, got only three gigs in 2015... and French fanbase isn't especially big or visible, I'd love to be proven wrong though, I simply cannot believe these gigs make sense from either economical or fanbase size point...)

(I know the question above is beyond the level of being selfish, I'd say it's almost shitting on the fans from the other countries... let's say I'm interested in your opinions, the text above is for you, not for the band, and I take responsibility for my words. I think this is an interesting topic, maybe worth a thread of its own.)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:56 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:34 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
What inspired the new album and did you write it on the road or in the studio?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:11 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Will we have an expanded version of Never Outgunned?

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:12 pm
How many other artists besides Keef and Maxim are on the new album?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:27 am
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 836Location: NetherlandsJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm
I've actually got a question for the Prodigy.
Everybody knows about the Wu Tang album (2CDs with 34? tracks and a very nice case) that got sold for $2,000,000.00 to Martin Shkreli about 2 years ago.
In a Facebook post Martin James is talking about a promo containing No Souvenirs and a couple of other studio versions of tracks we always wanted to have. Maybe it's even the complete AONO version 1 album. I'd like to know if he'd ever considder selling a single copy of it, if the price would be high eneough and if yes ... what would that price be? What would the conditions for the buyer be?

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:13 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
It was a promo with : BGAT, No Souvenirs, Nuclear, Trigger. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:30 pm
That's the one I'm talking about ;-)

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
- There will be any Dirtchamber Sessions Vol.2?

- What about Serial Thrilla live?

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:29 pm
Not sure if this has been asked before.

If you were stranded alone on a desert island, what five things would you want with you, and why?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am
Harbinger wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked before.

If you were stranded alone on a desert island, what five things would you want with you, and why?

way better question than "what do you know about Siberia?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:12 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
It was a promo with : BGAT, No Souvenirs, Nuclear, Trigger. :shock:

This needs to be on the expanded edition of AONO.

a man can dream.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:02 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
BUMP :wink:

Offline Profile WWW