<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  NEW PRODIGY ALBUM IN 2018

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:33 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
ELECTRONIC PUNK....i dont feel very well. Since Sept.19 everything changed.
I knew from the start that it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard...we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because its worth the efford.

But im just a man.At least the day and sometimes i feel like this ''journey'' never ends.
Its a torture that wants to devour my soul and sexy body...and the worst part is that a part of me....wants it.
I feel like a beautiful tall wall of death that loses a brick each day...

Mostly i feel sad and hopeles.Other times im very angry for no reason.A week ago i was staring at one of my toenails for
over an hour.It kept on looking back without a sweat..FOR OVER AN HOUR! the fucking cunt.Cut half of my toe to take its image out of my mind.
Last 20 minutes i swear i started to hear that sqruechy guitar loop from Resonate.After i cut it the guitar stopped and the laughter from claustrophobic sting started.

Cant sleep well too...haventvsleptvforvdays.Woke up yesterday to drive for work.Was an unusual rainy cold day.
Half hour later i realized that i was sitting on my bathtub.When i parked and pulled the handbrake i opened the showerhead.

I hear voices too...there is a voice keep whispering to me: "This is not going to go the way that you think!".
Lately i hear a male voice from the next apartment with the many visitors sayin : ''THIS IS THE NEW SHIT!''.

I do not know what to do.My body and soul is not ready.Its too early for a new album.Im breaking.
Im scared.I cant help it.Its been less than 3 years since TDIME.Its all new to me.
Im really scared but at least i know that:

Scary with you is better than scary without YOU.

Hahaha so deep and epic.

Yes, almost everyone is also shocked and not ready.

September 19th came out of the blue, like a sledgehammer hitting you in the face at 200km/h.

We're (hopefully) half way there especially if we get a single this month!

Hang tight bro.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
"This is not going to go the way that you think!".

You watched the Last Jedi trailer too many times ;)

They will drop new single without any announcement or with announcement but in January / February.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:23 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
Nightmare wrote:
They will drop new single without any announcement or with announcement but in January / February.

This is not going to go the way that you think.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:23 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

Hang tight bro.

:heart:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:42 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
Get a fucking room already.

:P

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:44 am
gcx wrote:

:bow: ELECTRONIC PUNK :bow: is a LEGEND...nuff said :bringit: .

I cant remember which songs Liam played live first before TDIME album got released.
There is a good chance none of those songs will be a single.Aaaargh! come on L!!! cant wait anylonger.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:59 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
gcx wrote:

:bow: ELECTRONIC PUNK :bow: is a LEGEND...nuff said :bringit: .

I cant remember which songs Liam played live first before TDIME album got released.
There is a good chance none of those songs will be a single.Aaaargh! come on L!!! cant wait anylonger.

Awwww :oops: :oops: thank you!

This was everyone on September 19th:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZO_dJrgLp9/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:24 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 96Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:31 pm
I believe the album is ready.Having a BMG agreement ,i think that the single is going to get a release this month.Let's say i hope.But Liam is Liam and of course no news around,is a bad thing.Hell!I can' t wait anymore!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:01 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
This was everyone on September 19th:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZO_dJrgLp9/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aaaaahahahaha!!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:45 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1780Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
I like Resonate and New Beat from the recordings, both sound unfinished but promising. Either that or they are just parts of finished tracks? Who knows.

Fingers crossed for a new full track on the UK tour and also a studio track before the year is out. I think either tomorrow or before Brixton shows would be the most logical timing, but we shall see.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:01 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 108Location: Landgraaf - The NetherlandsJoined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm
Ik went crazy last monday on Resonate. (Filmed it, but it's not for sharing ;) my screams and jumping made te recording total useless, haha)
2018 experience stuff. The beat was awesome!
Hope this is on the album. Needs soms arrangement and stuff, but the beat is the best! Layered, oldskool in a fresh jacket!
MEGA!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:18 pm
Liam just played a different version of 'New Beats', the synth line was different.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:41 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 573Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Liam just played a different version of 'New Beats', the synth line was different.

Guess this proves that it's a new idea he's currently fiddling with and not a shortened snippet / preview of a track that was already potentially finished.

Considering how demo'ish Resonate sounds aswell it really makes you wonder whether we can expect an album early next year. We all know how accurate Liam can be anyway with his statements :lol: :lol:

Perhaps these are just some leftovers or completely fresh ideas while the album is already done and he doesn't want to spoil anything off the album and plays Resonate/NewBeat instead to at least give us something, also possible.

Time will tell.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:43 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1090Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:55 am
toX wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:

Guess this proves that it's a new idea he's currently fiddling with and not a shortened snippet / preview of a track that was already potentially finished.

Considering how demo'ish Resonate sounds aswell it really makes you wonder whether we can expect an album early next year. We all know how accurate Liam can be anyway with his statements :lol: :lol:

Perhaps these are just some leftovers or completely fresh ideas while the album is already done and he doesn't want to spoil anything off the album, also possible.

Time will tell.

I hope that time will be soon :) But Im loving that Liam is testing the different evolved version of the tracks, probably working on them or he has them finished just playing some parts testing how would it sound live, and teasing us :)