<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  The Prodigy rare and unseen footage!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:37 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Hell-razor wrote:
It's down again :(

Molotov beats found out that theres like a group of prodigy fan who have contact to the marketing team to report them kind of videos. I will add it on the prodigy warriors discord (which is here https://discord.gg/tfVh3JH)

Last edited by sks2002 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:32 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
sks2002 wrote:
Hell-razor wrote:

Molotov beats found out that theres like a group of prodigy fan who have contact to the marketing team to report them kind of videos. I will add it on the prodigy warriors discord (which is here https://discord.gg/uQptH58)

Molotov Beatz doesn't know what he's talking about lol

It's just The Prodigy's label doing their job. Molotov beats is bitter because he got his Boom Tap rework removed thinking that someone 'snitched' on him lol. He put the video all over Prodigy Facebook groups (which are all followed by people who work for The Prodigy). And when they removed his video he stalked that person who works in Prodigy's management and saved his profile pic and posted it on the prodigy warriors group on Facebook and asking : DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS CUNT?

This TMTTH video is unreleased and even mad dog films doesn't have it on their YouTube page.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:47 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
sks2002 wrote:
Hell-razor wrote:

Molotov beats found out that theres like a group of prodigy fan who have contact to the marketing team to report them kind of videos. I will add it on the prodigy warriors discord (which is here https://discord.gg/uQptH58)

LOL, give me a fucking break...

It's called YouTube copyright claims.

It's called spamming your remake all over Prodigy groups and boards that can easily found by reps associated with the band.

It's called don't curse out, stalk, and post personal pics of the Prodigy rep who asked you nicely to take it down all over Prodigy fan groups like a sod.

It ain't gonna help his case and he made himself an easy target now by going after the rep publicly.

What a way to stir the shit some more, Molotov Beatz. Dude never stops.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:43 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
NEOREV wrote:
sks2002 wrote:
Hell-razor wrote:

LOL, give me a fucking break...

It's called YouTube copyright claims.

It's called spamming your remake all over Prodigy groups and boards that can easily found by reps associated with the band.

It's called don't curse out, stalk, and post personal pics of the Prodigy rep who asked you nicely to take it down all over Prodigy fan groups like a sod.

It ain't gonna help his case and he made himself an easy target now by going after the rep publicly.

What a way to stir the shit some more, Molotov Beatz. Dude never stops.
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
sks2002 wrote:
Hell-razor wrote:

Molotov Beatz doesn't know what he's talking about lol

It's just The Prodigy's label doing their job. Molotov beats is bitter because he got his Boom Tap rework removed thinking that someone 'snitched' on him lol. He put the video all over Prodigy Facebook groups (which are all followed by people who work for The Prodigy). And when they removed his video he stalked that person who works in Prodigy's management and saved his profile pic and posted it on the prodigy warriors group on Facebook and asking : DOES ANYONE KNOW THIS CUNT?

This TMTTH video is unreleased and even mad dog films doesn't have it on their YouTube page.

OK, cheers for the info, also @Electronic_Punk® I noticed you left the discord.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:38 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
Harbinger wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq31ieJEX3U

Old, already posted but gold ;)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:36 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1014Location: SpainJoined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:01 am
Any chance to get the TMTTH vid up again?

Offline Profile WWW