<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:38 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 454Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm
lakow wrote:
my current mood:
It might be IMD v.3 but I want it now
TDIME was better than IMD imo so...

What was IMD v2? I think the songwriting in IMD was much stronger, TDIME had good production but loads of rehashed beats and no groove to any of it, he said himself he was struggling for ideas on that one. I think the new album will be its own beast, im expecting lots of old school hip hop beats, siren samples and acid synth.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:46 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
dirtyRotter wrote:
lakow wrote:
my current mood:

What was IMD v2? I think the songwriting in IMD was much stronger, TDIME had good production but loads of rehashed beats and no groove to any of it, he said himself he was struggling for ideas on that one. I think the new album will be its own beast, im expecting lots of old school hip hop beats, siren samples and acid synth.

If you're expecting that, go back to the 90s. prodigy are loud and proud rock/electronic act now. i'd prefer to hear progression like what happened when always outnumbered came out, that was true progression, no point going back and creating the same shit that's already been done to death. this is what prodigy do best, turn everything on its fucking head and experimented. this whole edgy punkrock thing was good originally (invaders was an exciting time) but i guess they are stuck in a formula now because they only create the tracks for keith and maxim to jam too, back in the day it was more about the party people

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:39 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
Progress Is Made wrote:
prodigy are loud and proud rock/electronic act now. i'd prefer to hear progression

that's not why people don't care much for the new tunes.

here's your progress.

https://youtu.be/wmin5WkOuPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhg2IvPDZL8

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:30 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
I understand that some fans do not like the last albums but why do they have to come here and cry like their gf left?
Alright you post and write your opinion but stop trying to convince the rest of us that we shouldnt like the new material.
Enough lol

:guns: :guns: :guns:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:56 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 42Location: SpainJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:52 pm
SPECIAL FORCES wrote:
I understand that some fans do not like the last albums but why do they have to come here and cry like their gf left?
Alright you post and write your opinion but stop trying to convince the rest of us that we shouldnt like the new material.
Enough lol
[/img]

While you try to convince others that if you are not a fanboy and you like everything that shits Liam you have no right to write here

Let people give their opinions freely

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
climbatize wrote:

While you try to convince others that if you are not a fanboy and you like everything that shits Liam you have no right to write here

Oh! It's you again.

You know, we could find the Skrillex forums if we wanted. Thing is, we don't.

Maybe create one of your own, so we can comment on what you shit (or not).

Some people come here to find some news about something they like. But then they stumble on evangelists like you who ruin the mood.

Others don't bother. You should try that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
I hope he more girls or extend this track.

2:45 is way too short. Listening to the remixes he could have easily extended the track. I like the remixes, atleast parts of it. I hope they releases Need some1 on a single with all the remixes on it.

I will buy it for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:01 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
dirtyRotter wrote:
lakow wrote:
my current mood:

Please, no more siren or high pitch samples, pleeeeease! But acid synths and hip hop beats are more than welcome, even though I would prefere he brought back the break beats, and the high pitch voice samples, and what I miss the most, is the atmospheric background synths to set the mood. Let's see what happens...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:46 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1356Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:26 pm
climbatize wrote:

First of all i wasnt referring to you but ok :lol: you came out without pressure.

Everyone is free to post here,even me and i respect your opinion.
But like i said,writing again and again the same negative post with different words is annoying.
Go to cry to another place. Maybe Electronic_Punk® should open a thread for all you guys who keep crying before the album is out.
I dont like IMD but when it was released i wasnt bothering everyone here 24/7. I wrote that i prefer resonate than need but i did not keep crying. Enough!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Quote:
“to us, the idea of ‘No Tourists’ is ultimately about escapism, and wanting to be derailed. Not to be a tourist, not to follow the set path. If you want something, you have to reach out a bit further, a bit deeper. That way lies more danger, and excitement. It doesn’t mean no tourists allowed – just, don’t be one!” Howlett laughs.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:58 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
gcx wrote:
climbatize wrote:

Oh! It's you again.

Some people come here to find some news about something they like. But then they stumble on evangelists like you who ruin the mood.

you who? hahaha

You say the same things to different users. Keep calm and keep listening to Liam's new bangerzzzzzz, haters gonna hate and blablabla.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:55 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 42Location: SpainJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:52 pm
gcx wrote:
climbatize wrote:

Oh! It's you again.

That tattoo of 20 centimeters in diameter and 2 hours of suffering gives me license to express what I want about my favorite group. Because for me the music and the group is very important, and I respect it as you or more. I've seen the group live about 20 times. I have traveled many miles to see them and I have spent a lot of money on their music.

I named Skrillex because any song written by this artist seems incomparable compared to Need some 1 in terms of musical production. I can not understand a song so repetitive and so short in an artist like Liam.

we can propose a new subforum called Opinions for example.

If the forum name "news" is to write news about the group and to comment on them. If you only want to expose news, then an administrator will manage it by putting all new news and that it is only read only.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:18 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
climbatize wrote:
gcx wrote:
climbatize wrote:

Oh! It's you again.

That tattoo of 20 centimeters in diameter and 2 hours of suffering gives me license to express what I want about my favorite group. Because for me the music and the group is very important, and I respect it as you or more. I've seen the group live about 20 times. I have traveled many miles to see them and I have spent a lot of money on their music.

I named Skrillex because any song written by this artist seems incomparable compared to Need some 1 in terms of musical production. I can not understand a song so repetitive and so short in an artist like Liam.

we can propose a new subforum called Opinions for example.

If the forum name "news" is to write news about the group and to comment on them. If you only want to expose news, then an administrator will manage it by putting all new news and that it is only read only.

Do a "trial by remix" on the tune. Fanboys vs haters.
Whoever loses shuts the fuck up. :P

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:37 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
Darkwave wrote:
Do a "trial by remix" on the tune. Fanboys vs haters.
Whoever loses shuts the fuck up. :P

Uh ok. Can I take NEOREV as my champion?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:41 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
climbatize wrote:

VS

:oldroll:

Offline Profile WWW