<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:24 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
skhelllter wrote:
let's start a petition to replace Need Some 1 with Benny Blanco. :lol:

Anything instead of Need Some1. Benny Blanco is always welcome.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:29 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Need Some1 is a nice little fucker that I like so much, not one of it's haters.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

Liam Howlett, Composer, Producer, Writer, Mixing Engineer, Recording Engineer, Instruments - The Prodigy, Composer, MainArtist - Linden Jay, Masterer - Olly Burden, Guitar, Co-Producer - Prash Mistry, Mastering Engineer - Ho99o9, FeaturedArtist - Lawrence Eaddy, Composer, Writer - Jean Lebrun, Composer, Writer

Copyright : 2018 Take Me To The Hospital Limited under exclusive licence to BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited 2018 Take Me To The Hospital Limited under exclusive licence to BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited

Taken from Qobuz.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:46 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 353Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm
Last album was missing the mandatory "fire" track.

So this time they put "fire" two times in the title. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:49 am
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
NEOREV wrote:
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

Liam Howlett, Composer, Producer, Writer, Mixing Engineer, Recording Engineer, Instruments - The Prodigy, Composer, MainArtist - Linden Jay, Masterer - Olly Burden, Guitar, Co-Producer - Prash Mistry, Mastering Engineer - Ho99o9, FeaturedArtist - Lawrence Eaddy, Composer, Writer - Jean Lebrun, Composer, Writer

Copyright : 2018 Take Me To The Hospital Limited under exclusive licence to BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited 2018 Take Me To The Hospital Limited under exclusive licence to BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited

Taken from Qobuz.com

This is single #3 for sure. Will most likely be released around Halloween time like they hinted in that tweet that Harbinger posted.

I wonder what Linden Jay's involvement is (Google him if you don't know him).

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:08 am
THE PRODIGY POLISH FANS on Facebook please give credit. You never do.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 6532806053

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:36 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 893Location: Québec (Montréal)Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:46 am
Alexx wrote:
ffs what is this crap. Zero fucking effort.
This is who they’re catering to https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... be9g2eb33w

Way to fuck up your legacy. I’d be a ashamed of saying I used to listen to the prodigy.
Aono was the last prodigy record. All of this new crap sounds like an attempt to mimic the old sound.
It not only sounds dated but the artwork accompanying it looks like it was made by someone like (image linked)
Thank fuck no one plays this shit anymore. Are you fucking kidding me? Did they fucking hire that Molotov beatz dude to write their new music? Cause it’s tasteless and dated.

Hell I was even excited for imd, I tried my fucking best not to cringe at tdime (thank fuck for medicine).
Liam fucking stop. Ye done. You ain’t got it. Some people at your age are able to write something innovative but it’s clearly fucking obvious you’re milking the cow already (look at the anmount of fucking bundles you’re putting out). Ray manzarek of the doors looks lesss of a cunt compared to you.

You had a chance with Jilted, tfotl and Aono reissues, you could’ve bought out something interesting for the fans and earned a long the way. You can fucking try to pretend you write shit alone but the 7 people writing credits on a song (that doesnt even have samples in it) is fucking low man.

Man the prodigy are fucking dead. If you don’t cringe at this, i honestly feel happy for you

Are your pregnant mate lol? Take a chil pill man cause you sound like The Prodigy owes you something personaly, like they work for you or something. Here's my offer, make an album, get signed, go tour all around the world and tell stories about all the young girls lol. :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:07 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
Mowgli wrote:
Last album was missing the mandatory "fire" track.

So this time they put "fire" two times in the title. :lol:

:-D :-D :-D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:15 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2104Location: Berlin, GermanyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:53 pm
https://www.amazon.co.uk/No-Tourists-Pr ... ts+prodigy

Track 5 here is mentioned : "Fight Fire with Fire (feat. Ho99o9)"

... so this is officially confirmed ?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:59 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 183Location: NorthamptonJoined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:53 pm
I would assume so because they are using the song title as a hashtag on instagram. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 573Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoQ51UlB-ma ... gyofficial

Ho99o9 are side acts for some of their November tour dates.
Maybe they're planning to get them on stage for the track.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:48 pm
CorporalCorporalPosts: 333Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:33 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

Taken from Qobuz.com

This is single #3 for sure. Will most likely be released around Halloween time like they hinted in that tweet that Harbinger posted.

I've googled him and I've still no idea who he is

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:40 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
Linden Jay>

cool little house tunes.
https://youtu.be/MMbA6xire3M

Co-producer or he wrote a tune that Liam sampled.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:49 pm
tonyjaa wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
NEOREV wrote:
FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE

Taken from Qobuz.com

I've googled him and I've still no idea who he is

He's a producer/engineer/drummer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:24 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Just in order to know, are these the names of the tracks which titles we already know :

1) NEED SOME1
2) LIGHT UP THE SKY
3) FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE
4) WE CAME HERE
5) BOOM TAP (?)
6) RESONATE
7) WE LIVE FOREVER

or is there anything else?

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW