<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  No Tourists - Lyrics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:19 am
GruntGruntPosts: 73Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:30 am
Hey all,

Has anyone started a lyrics/samples thread for the new album yet ?

Especially curious for the time bomb zone sample and give me a signal vocals.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Timebomb Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyY3fCXgvbU

No Tourists
https://youtu.be/fWfqh1UiBqY?t=4755
Bullseye! released 2nd November 1990 :shock:

Boom Boom Tap
https://youtu.be/gzkVDb54oeU?t=52

Give Me A Signal
Give me a signal, can you hear me?
Give me a signal, are you with me?
Ride on the edge.

Atomic energy emergency.
Ride on the edge into the cavalry.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:57 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
If i could guess myself (the lines are repeated).

1. I need someone.

2. Light up the sky, illuminate, here come the dance, we instigate. Lights up. Radiate! Ten-thousand degrees. Atomic.

3. We're here, its now, we live, forever. The time, has come, we live, forever. I am the oven your brains i wana heat up, mega, supersonic degrees, fire, turn the brain/flames higher, turn the brain/flames higher. Now! We live forever. Forever forever forever forever forever. Turn the brain higha!

4. No Tourists, no ride is free! No Tourists, no sights to see!

5. Wow this one is hard, i can barely hear what they are saying but here we go:

Everyone, time to melt your motherf**king face, yo. Boom raccoon, circle brainies worships the streets, the dogs are barking at night spawning running wild with no-lice, the heat is coming, stop, running leaving blood on the streets, we stick together stormy weather we dont f**k with police. We burnin Bjorn, hold keeeeep dooooown.
WE FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! Modafakn.

Barren troops, camouflaged monstrosity surprise, they dont give a sh*t when you never, you dieeeeeeeee. Feel the heat! and prepare for war, raise your fist and reverse the war.

6. Again, i can barely understand what the chipmunk is saying. I know what the sample is from but i havent heard it yet. But ill try. Tick tock wont stop. ????????????????????????????? Times running out, times running out ?????????. Then the beats kicks in and i cant remove the awesome tune out of my head.

7. Champions of London. For a song with Keith and Maxim, its odd to actually understand the lyrics. Here we go!

Like a champion. Champions of London. In the city, city of London!
Cant understand brother Culture, but it sounds like saying Putalelalea like a champions of London. Am i close?
Wasteland drama, cut thru your armor. London to Brixton, the friction!
Civil unrest, grab the bulletproof vest!

8. Boom boom tap, boomboomtap, tick tick BANG! Ticktick BANG! BANG BANG BANG! F**k you.

9. Resonate, unbreak them chains. Resonate, into the brain. Resonate, unbreak the chains. The only place, unbreak them chains.

10. My personal favorite track.

Give me a signal can you heaaaar me? Give me a signal are you neaaaaar me? Signal! Give me, give me a signal! Right/ride on the edge!
Give me a signal can you heaaaaar me? Atomic energy emerge itself! Give me a signal are you near meeeeeee? Right/ride on the edge to the cavalry! Signal! *Jilted era acid tunes, starts dancing to the music instead*
Throw in some "traveling" lines randomly in the track.

I know i have tons of errors. I am not native English or anything. I study at the university and ive had English written exams easier than this. They should make a test based on hearing a Prodigy album and writing down the lyrics. :bringit:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:12 pm
Fakin ill wrote:

Everyone, time to melt your motherf**king face, yo. Boom raccoon, circle brainies worships the streets, the dogs are barking at night spawning running wild with no-lice, the heat is coming, stop, running leaving blood on the streets, we stick together stormy weather we dont f**k with police. We burnin Bjorn, hold keeeeep dooooown.

Barren troops, camouflaged monstrosity surprise, they dont give a sh*t when you never, you dieeeeeeeee. Feel the heat! and prepare for war, raise your fist and reverse the war.

:ROFL:

Last edited by Harbinger on Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:13 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Timebomb, the countdown's on, time is running out, yea it's almost gone.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:32 pm
Anyone else hearing Keef say "shove it" throughout GMAS?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:06 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 185Location: PolandJoined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Fakin ill wrote:

1. I need someone.

2. Light up the sky, illuminate, here come the dance, we instigate. Lights up. Radiate! Ten-thousand degrees. Atomic.

3. We're here, its now, we live, forever. The time, has come, we live, forever. I am the oven your brains i wana heat up, mega, supersonic degrees, fire, turn the brain/flames higher, turn the brain/flames higher. Now! We live forever. Forever forever forever forever forever. Turn the brain higha!

6. Again, i can barely understand what the chipmunk is saying. I know what the sample is from but i havent heard it yet. But ill try. Tick tock wont stop. ????????????????????????????? Times running out, times running out ?????????. Then the beats kicks in and i cant remove the awesome tune out of my head.

7. Champions of London. For a song with Keith and Maxim, its odd to actually understand the lyrics. Here we go!

Cant understand brother Culture, but it sounds like saying Putalelalea like a champions of London. Am i close?

8. Boom boom tap, boomboomtap, tick tick BANG! Ticktick BANG! BANG BANG BANG! F**k you.

9. Resonate, unbreak them chains. Resonate, into the brain. Resonate, unbreak the chains. The only place, unbreak them chains.

Give me a signal can you heaaaar me? Give me a signal are you neaaaaar me? Signal! Give me, give me a signal! Right/ride on the edge!
Give me a signal can you heaaaaar me? Atomic energy emerge itself! Give me a signal are you near meeeeeee? Right/ride on the edge to the cavalry! Signal! *Jilted era acid tunes, starts dancing to the music instead*

I know i have tons of errors. I am not native English or anything. I study at the university and ive had English written exams easier than this. They should make a test based on hearing a Prodigy album and writing down the lyrics. :bringit:

(in red) It's "bassline drama" - it was mentioned in one the recent reviews but I forgot which one

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:38 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 579Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
kenjah wrote:
Fakin ill wrote:

1. I need someone.

(in red) It's "bassline drama" - it was mentioned in one the recent reviews but I forgot which one

It's also "Dalston to Brixton".

As for Resonate: "Resonate and break them chain. Resonate into them brain. Resonate and break them chain. Tear down the place and break them chain."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:57 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Timebomb Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyY3fCXgvbU

No Tourists
https://youtu.be/fWfqh1UiBqY?t=4755
Bullseye! released 2nd November 1990 :shock:

Boom Boom Tap
https://youtu.be/gzkVDb54oeU?t=52

Give Me A Signal
Ride on the edge.

Atomic energy emergency.
Ride on the edge into the cavalry.

That sample of Boom Boom Tap is unbelievable. I didn't know this. Thank you!

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW