<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  Album ranking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:08 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 579Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
Now that the dust has somewhat settled after the No Tourists release, I think it's time for an updated ranking of the albums. Optionally, you can also include album ratings (out of 10). Here is my list:

1. The Fat Of The Land (9.7)
2. Music For The Jilted Generation (9.2)
3. Experience (8.8)
4. The Day Is My Enemy (8.7)
5. Invaders Must Die (8.6)
6. No Tourists (8.5)
7. Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (8.4)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:48 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
Jilted Generation (10)
Experience (9)
Fat of the Land (8)
No Tourists (7)
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned (6)
Invaders Must Die (5.8)
The Day is my Enemy (5)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:42 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
1. Music for the jilted generation. 10/10
2. Experience. 9/10
3. No Tourists. 9/10
4. The fat of the land. 8.5/10
5. The day is my enemy. 8/10
6. Invaders must die. 7/10
7. Always outnumbered, Always outgunned. 4/10

Kind of hurts to put AONO at last, its just that so many b-sides and remixes sounded so much better than half of the album tracks themselves and that so many tracks were scratched.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:10 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
I finally made my mind about this

1. Jilted 10 (best fuckin electronica album ever, masterpiece, one of the best in the history of music)

2. Fat 9,3 (smack, firestarter and breathe are tracks that defined the 90's, last track was a bit disappointing, if they had included One Man Army it would have been a 9,9)

3. Experience 9,2 (best hardcore album from the golden era, no point in including the original versions of Charly of Everybody because by late 92 that 91 sound was dated).

4. No Tourists 8 (much better than expected, still need to listen to it more. FCWC is one of the worst of their discography)

5. AONO 7,7 (this album has bollocks but it has a laptoish feel. It was hard to make a sequen to Fat. Some fillers are very "fillers"...Phoenix???).

6. IMD 7,5 (it hasn't aged well for me. Too much Maxim and Keith. I used to like it more, Run is awful).

7. Enemy 7 (Nasty nasty???? shut up man!. Destroy, WF and specially Medicine are cool whereas Rok W and Rhythm Cock are really trash).

Offline Profile