<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  No Tourists Tracks Sounds like ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:38 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 307Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:18 pm
Hih all

Makes time I didn't came here

When I ear NT it's sounds me so familiar to other Prodigy tracks

For You

1. Need some1 sounds like / mixed / inspired->
2. Light up the sky ->
3. We live forever ->
4. No tourists ->
5. Fight fire with fire ->
6. Timebomb Zone ->
7. Champion Of London ->
8. Boom Boom Trap ->
9. Resonate
10. Give me a signal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:50 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
Need Some1. Glass breaks reminded me of Break and enter.
About 1 minute in:the synth reminds me of Nasty's synth.
Some synths from AONO/The Day here and there in the later parts of the track.

Light up the Sky. Their Law horns. Some of the drum beats are from the early version of The Day Is My Enemy, especially in the ending of the live version, hear for yourself. And also a Breathe bit.

We Live Forever. Some parts of the Experience bit sounds like that from Hospital. Last part of the track got some elements from Spacehopper i think? And Speedway?

No Tourists. Guns Reprise and beats from the AONO demo version, i can tell instantly.

Fight Fire With Fire. Not sure. Sounds like a mix of LHs remix of Brown sometimes.

Timebomb Zone. Scream is from Break and Enter. About 0:50 seconds in, the alarm sound is from AWOL very very very very very very early version. The part in the end of the vocals, the horn sound is from Rok-weiler early version.

Champions of London. I am not sure, the tune kinda reminds me of Who TF is EC. Some Nasty synths here and there. And at the end of the track, you can hear some Ibiza bits.

Boom Boom Tap. I cant hear anything from the other tracks in here.

Resonate. Around 0:55. The synthy tune is from one of the earlier versions of Mescaline you know, the part when they say "Celebrate… Celebrate… Celebrate the Noisemakah!" Also the other tune there seems to be inspired of Beyond the deathray. I am surprised how FOTL this tune sounds.

Give me a Signal. First part background tune, the quiet one is from No Souvenirs Unkle Remix or what if its from No Souvenirs and LH lied;)?. Then theres some Acid. The trumpet sound comes from Colours i guess?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:49 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Champions of London = Eddy Cochran+Roadblox+Run with the wolves +Piranha.

Give me a signal = One love + claustrophobic sting, the singing also reminds me of action radar.