PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
:evilflame:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:08 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:02 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
Same as Birmingham. Not sure if that's a good thing but hey, at least Fire's still around.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
They didn’t play oos... still hearing fire was immense

Some great fills played on this tour inc some heavy ragga/bass track

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:53 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 579Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
I'm glad they didn't play Fire instead of Their Law in Liverpool. It's an odd choice to replace one of the all-time greatest tracks with one of the weaker tracks from the Experience era. There are much better tunes from the early era like Hyperspeed and Ruff In The Jungle Bizness to pick from if Liam insists on adding more Experience flavour to the setlist.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:07 pm
People who say they shouldn't play this song or that song. That's in your opinion. In my opinion I'd be happy if they never played 'Firestarter', 'Breathe' or 'Their Law' ever again at a gig I attend ('Firestarter' and 'Breathe' have been played at every Prodigy gig since 1997). I also know that I am in the minority as those tracks get a huge, positive crowd reaction every time. I therefore accept that they will probably always be in the set list.

subtract wrote:

In Birmingham a ragga version of 'Roadblox' was played after the usual version. Is that what you got in Leeds?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1343Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:27 pm
I've been to many a Prodigy gig but this one felt a bit more savage than usual. Everyone was their usual friendly self but it was just relentless.

I always tap out of the pushing/circles/mosh pits whenever I'm not feeling great but it was definitely sooner than I expected.

Maybe because it's the first time as a Dad? Probably. Was a great night as per usual, hearing Fire was insane but the ending to the encore was a bit of a misfire.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:42 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
James Jupiter wrote:
People who say they shouldn't play this song or that song. That's in your opinion. In my opinion I'd be happy if they never played 'Firestarter', 'Breathe' or 'Their Law' ever again at a gig I attend ('Firestarter' and 'Breathe' have been played at every Prodigy gig since 1997). I also know that I am in the minority as those tracks get a huge, positive crowd reaction every time. I therefore accept that they will probably always be in the set list.

subtract wrote:

In Birmingham a ragga version of 'Roadblox' was played after the usual version. Is that what you got in Leeds?

Not sure where it was played now but here's a clip... https://www.dropbox.com/s/1yl5drn75l1u5 ... 2.MOV?dl=0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:53 pm
subtract wrote:
Not sure where it was played now but here's a clip... https://www.dropbox.com/s/1yl5drn75l1u5 ... 2.MOV?dl=0

That's it. You can hear Maxim saying "Roadblox".

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1305Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
"Fire" again right after Birmingham!!

Lovely tune and good to unleash it again for such a live set... Goosebumps all around I bet .. :-D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:56 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
what version of Fire, Sunrise or Burning Version?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:30 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:
what version of Fire, Sunrise or Burning Version?

'Burning Version'.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am