trigger/nuclear wrote:
1. FOTL
2. NT
3. TDMIE
4. AONO
5. IMD
6. Jilted
7. Exp

Jited & Experience in the bottum... Geez...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:10 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
:lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:26 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
Trawizz wrote:
trigger/nuclear wrote:
1. FOTL
2. NT
3. TDMIE
4. AONO
5. IMD
6. Jilted
7. Exp

I suppose these are people who became fans after listening to Baby's Got A Temper. Otherwise, I cannot explain it.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:49 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 108Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:01 pm
Trawizz wrote:
trigger/nuclear wrote:
1. FOTL
2. NT
3. TDMIE
4. AONO
5. IMD
6. Jilted
7. Exp

:)

Last edited by trigger/nuclear on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:02 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
any news concerning Japanese release with bonus track(s)?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:

I have been following the Japanese label Hostess who release them and so far nothing. Their site says "Japanese version will be announced later."

Hoping they put together a tour edition type release and possibly include all of the remixes out. I'd love a bonus track or 2, of course.

I see No Tourists is up on Japanese digital stores, but no bonus tracks. Pretty odd that there is no CD in Japan, unless they're gonna tour there soon and release it then.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:30 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
By earplugs i mean those airbuds that plugs really good and about the sound, its just a theory why so many people hate youll be under my wheels cause this sound is in the default nfps soundtrack i think.

And.

Give me a signal, when it hits the 3:12 part is the best bit ive ever heard from the Prodigy. It feels what invaders should have been.

Like adding chocolate peanutbutter on a roasted bread.

I think i understand this track. Barns is lost in the dark woods and tries to get a signal. Keith just happens to be there randomly not caring about the situation and just feels like mimicing Barns whenever needed and mocking him here and there about the E status on the mobile.

And at last the signal keeps to get response but it ends all of sudden and there they are stuck in the woods. Or no, this is Liam, how about some aliens arriving and picking them up?

What a way to end the album.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:14 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Fakin ill wrote:

I think i understand this track. Barns is lost in the dark woods and tries to get a signal. Keith just happens to be there randomly not caring about the situation and just feels like mimicing Barns whenever needed and mocking him here and there about the E status on the mobile.

And at last the signal keeps to get response but it ends all of sudden and there they are stuck in the woods. Or no, this is Liam, how about some aliens arriving and picking them up?

What a way to end the album.

I wanna know why Keef keeps telling him to "Shove It" though or am I hearing things?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
Shove it? Where? I am propably deaf.

I can hear him say "cavalry" or "travelin" sped up? :shock:

Well who knows, its Keith after all, after his love for shovin it (Nasty lyrics) i wouldnt be surprised if he said that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Fakin ill wrote:

Well who knows, its Keith after all, after his love for shovin it (Nasty lyrics) i wouldnt be surprised if he said that.

1.47 & 1.55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOG8cCYDt1k

:?:

Last edited by Harbinger on Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:55 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 96Location: Wisconsin, USAJoined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:51 pm
Music for the Jilted Generation
Fat of the Land
Invaders/No Tourists (on par with)
Experience
The Day is My Enemy
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:43 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Fakin ill wrote:

1.47 & 1.55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOG8cCYDt1k

:?:

It really sounds like hes saying "traveling" i can hear it more clearly at 3:21 but maybe its just me lol.

I am glad this song ends the album. Im used to people putting their worst crap in the last one but this.. the last part of this track.. imagine hearing that live.. he should remix the track with that part.

Imagine Keith actually saying shove it.. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:53 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
NEOREV wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:

I have been following the Japanese label Hostess who release them and so far nothing. Their site says "Japanese version will be announced later."

Hoping they put together a tour edition type release and possibly include all of the remixes out. I'd love a bonus track or 2, of course.

I see No Tourists is up on Japanese digital stores, but no bonus tracks. Pretty odd that there is no CD in Japan, unless they're gonna tour there soon and release it then.

For some crazy reason in Japan it is cheaper to buy an imported CD than the official Japanese release CD. The bonus tracks on the Japanese CDs are an attempt to encourage the Japanese to buy the Japanese CD.

If Japan is anything like the rest of the world the record labels probably aren't too bothered about physical sales enough to produce a Japanese CD.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:29 pm
User avatarMajestic 13Posts: 2640Location: RussiaJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 pm
for me, from best to worst

MFTJG
TFOTL
IMD
NT
AONO
TDIME
EXP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:45 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
FAT
INVADERS