<  PRODIGY QUESTIONS & OPINIONS  ~  I'm actually slightly annoyed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:52 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Jeez Danny, you talk a lot of shite.

I'm same age as Liam. Album ranks joint 3rd out of their albums with me.

I'm shocked you're 40. Had you down as a teenager with all your babblings and constant need for attention :roll:

I didn't know you existed. Thanks for paying attention to me.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Danny_G13 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

I'm shocked you're 40. Had you down as a teenager with all your babblings and constant need for attention :roll:

Harbinger - 1
Danny_G13 - 0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:15 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
Harbinger wrote:

Just so I'm clear - I hardly post, and have 190 posts in a decade. You have 6200 in 11 years. And I'm the one who's constantly posting and in need of attention?

Just as well you have the outstanding Neo on your side or I'd think you were mentally unstable mate!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:35 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Harbinger is one of the finest members over here and he's given a lot to this site. You should be thankful for his 6000 posts as most of them are pure dedication and finding news for us.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Danny_G13 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

Just so I'm clear - I hardly post, and have 190 posts in a decade. You have 6200 in 11 years. And I'm the one who's constantly posting and in need of attention?

Just as well you have the outstanding Neo on your side or I'd think you were mentally unstable mate!

Not sure how having NEOREV "on my side" :lol: (feel like I'm back at school) excludes me from being mentally unstable, is he my doctor? :lol: :lol:

@NEO I'm gonna need to cancel my appointment next week

Quite right too though, I do have a lot of posts. I think it's more like 15 years worth as I do recall bringing my previous post count over to my new username at the time when the site was updated.

Difference is though that half of my 6200 posts aren't the same 1 boring post over and over and over again :boring:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:49 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
I understand to some extent Danny's point of view. I've been mobbed and mocked (at least some cocks tried) only for criticising some of the band's latest output. I also understand that Danny has made his point clear before. He's in the right to do it I think.

For example, I do not like when some well-established users behave like teenage fanboys defending Liam as if he was some kind of God when he's just a good musician (an icon, yes, but just a man, with his strenghts and flaws). We have to respect the right to "moan" if we want to.

Having said all this, I think that this album is fantastic except for fuckin' track 5 and the horrible promotion and first single choice.

am I saying this because I want to be accepted in this forum? I laugh at that honestly. This album is a pretty good album even though it's short and its tracks are too short as well (I count only 9). TDIME was exhausting and just a mere IMD part 2 but more agressive.

Less Keith, less "bangerzzzzzzz", less "moshpit", I want more danceable tracks with stupid samples and less sound saturation as in the previous two albums which were spoilt by that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Danny_G13 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

191 posts of bitching and moaning saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:50 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
I'm always amused to see butt hurt morons complain that they get mocked because of their negative opinions, while they actually get mobbed because they are the ones who bash the ones who are enjoying themselves.

If you think your opinion makes you superior to others because of reasons, you're an asshole.
If you come to a fan site to flame the fans, expect to get burnt.

Please carry on, by all means.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:36 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
gcx wrote:
I'm always amused to see butt hurt morons complain that they get mocked because of their negative opinions, while they actually get mobbed because they are the ones who bash the ones who are enjoying themselves.

If you think your opinion makes you superior to others because of reasons, you're an asshole.
If you come to a fan site to flame the fans, expect to get burnt.

Please carry on, by all means.

I knew you would come here to post your usual shite because you think you are some kind of policeman in this forum, you are pathetic, you are. And it's not only about me, it's about being a complete idiot with many users who do not share your opinion.

morons, asshole...are you talking about you? why do you think you have the power to insult people, to make people feel bad...why? are you 15? can't you accept that Liam Howlett writes shit music sometimes? do you think that your constant cock licking will mean that he will send you a private message to meet you when he goes to Montreal?

I told you to stop a few weeks ago and you didn't because I read some indirect allusions about me that I decided to ignore but now I don't give a fucking shit anymore, ok?

y si quieres lo hablamos por privado, te parece?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:56 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
jonyintheplace wrote:

I knew you would come here to post your usual shite because you think you are some kind of policeman in this forum, you are pathetic, you are. And it's not only about me, it's about being a complete idiot with many users who do not share your opinion.

morons, asshole...are you talking about you? why do you think you have the power to insult people, to make people feel bad...why? are you 15? can't you accept that Liam Howlett writes shit music sometimes? do you think that your constant cock licking will mean that he will send you a private message to meet you when he goes to Montreal?

I told you to stop a few weeks ago and you didn't because I read some indirect allusions about me that I decided to ignore but now I don't give a fucking shit anymore, ok?

Why do you always think it's about you?
Please show me where and how I praise whatever Liam does, please, by all means. You will see negative opinions from me. I give zero fucks about meeting him, he seems like a middle age twat, like me (and you most likely). He happens to make great music most of the time, that's all.

You mock people if they like something you don't and you act like you're some kind of superior person for that. You've done it over and over again, you and a handful of others.
How is it that you enjoy flaming people so much, yet can't handle the heat?

And if you want to take this privately, by all means, but why are you talking in Spanish suddenly? Are you losing it man? :rofl:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:33 pm
gcx wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:

Why do you always think it's about you?
Please show me where and how I praise whatever Liam does, please, by all means. You will see negative opinions from me. I give zero fucks about meeting him, he seems like a middle age twat, like me (and you most likely). He happens to make great music most of the time, that's all.

You mock people if they like something you don't and you act like you're some kind of superior person for that. You've done it over and over again, you and a handful of others.
How is it that you enjoy flaming people so much, yet can't handle the heat?

And if you want to take this privately, by all means, but why are you talking in Spanish suddenly? Are you losing it man? :rofl:

stop taking the piss with me ok? I told you before and you always keep on doing it. I don't give a shit about The Prodigy here anymore, it's about you. I'm trying to write in this forum without being harassed by your impertinent allusions.

Have you got a problem with the spanish language? por qué?

I might get banned but you will probably end too if you don't stop insulting people here as you do when they, according to your delusional behaviour shows, attack the band in a fan forum.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:48 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:
stop taking the piss with me ok? I told you before and you always keep on doing it. I don't give a shit about The Prodigy here anymore, it's about you. I'm trying to write in this forum without being harassed by your impertinent allusions.

Have you got a problem with the spanish language? por qué?

I might get banned but you will probably end too if you don't stop insulting people here as you do when they, according to your delusional behaviour shows, attack the band in a fan forum.

Whatever I'll say, you will think it's about you, stop behaving like a jealous ex-girlfriend dude. :rofl:

I don't have a problem with the spanish language, I just don't speak it. Don't let language barriers come between us man, our bond is stronger than this. :chill:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:04 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Danny_G13 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:

We're all just overgrown children anyway, most of our bad behaviors either get pushed into the unconscious or comes streaming out on the internet where you don't have to worry about social rejection when it comes to acting like a 4 (or 40 year old)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
So what is about in this topic? Dont get it :?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:31 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
.....this is still going on...

Offline Profile