<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Timebomb Zone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
English is not my first language. And i gonna take a wild guess and say that same goes to that guy.

:lol:

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:29 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
MoozeBlaster wrote:
English is not my first language. And i gonna take a wild guess and say that same goes to that guy.

It's just getting boring talking about moanerz, bangerz, cocks, cunts in almost every post he makes thinking that there's a conspiracy against him by some of the members of this forum.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:59 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
MoozeBlaster wrote:

It's just getting boring talking about moanerz, bangerz, cocks, cunts in almost every post he makes thinking that there's a conspiracy against him by some of the members of this forum.

no man, this time I was just being sarcastic. I mean, honestly, I can't believe how Liam Howlett chooses their remixes from 2004-ish onwards (with a few exceptions). It's just surreal.

And yes, my post is a parody of people who defend the band whatever they do, even though they approve such awful material.

I still don't understand The Added Fat EP, that was one of the most terrifying releases ever, that expanded edition was a mess, no unreleased material from that era, just a few contemporary remixes which were mostly shit (except Noisia I think).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:01 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
jonyintheplace wrote:

no man, this time I was just being sarcastic. I mean, honestly, I can't believe how Liam Howlett chooses their remixes from 2004-ish onwards (with a few exceptions). It's just surreal.

And yes, my post is a parody of people who defend the band whatever they do, even though they approve such awful material.

I still don't understand The Added Fat EP, that was one of the most terrifying releases ever, that expanded edition was a mess, no unreleased material from that era, just a few contemporary remixes which were mostly shit (except Noisia I think).

You and two - three more life losers like you, keep make us clear, every day, that YOU DON'T LIKE the album... We are very interested about your opinion, tell us more pls..
So the band you are a "fan" of cough had "one of the most terrifying releases ever"????? really???
Well there is a great thread made for you, about a few weeks ago.. please make me happy to go there and maybe write there your thoughts..

http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14906&start=15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2002Location: NorwayJoined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm
Maybe a sub forum for moaning and whining?

www.soundcloud.com/MoozeBlaster
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:01 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
Negative Creep wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:

You and two - three more life losers like you, keep make us clear, every day, that YOU DON'T LIKE the album... We are very interested about your opinion, tell us more pls..
So the band you are a "fan" of cough had "one of the most terrifying releases ever"????? really???
Well there is a great thread made for you, about a few weeks ago.. please make me happy to go there and maybe write there your thoughts..

http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14906&start=15

where did I say that I don't like No Tourists (the album)?? where? Check my posts as I have placed it just after the 3 first ones, I do like NT, mucho more than Enemy. Check your info fanboy. (Track 5 is terrible though).

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1951Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 am
jonyintheplace wrote:

where did I say that I don't like No Tourists (the album)?? where? Check my posts as I have placed it just after the 3 first ones, I do like NT, mucho more than Enemy. Check your info fanboy. (Track 5 is terrible though).

Nah loser, I 'm not gonna search all your posts just to know your shitty opinion that I don't care...But I can see the confusion in your cough brain..when you call the TDIME "shitty album" in this page: http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14868&start=1905
but in few posts before you had called it "their best album if they had include this roadblox remix" : http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14868&start=1890
Really????? What's happening there? drunk?
well for the last time, this is your place fangirl, please stay there forever:http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14906&start=15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:57 pm
Negative Creep wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:

Nah loser, I 'm not gonna search all your posts just to know your shitty opinion that I don't care...But I can see the confusion in your cough brain..when you call the TDIME "shitty album" in this page: http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14868&start=1905
but in few posts before you had called it "their best album if they had include this roadblox remix" : http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14868&start=1890
Really????? What's happening there? drunk?
well for the last time, this is your place fangirl, please stay there forever:http://www.brainkiller.it/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=14906&start=15

you are very simple, really. If you cannot distinguish sarcastic posts (how the earth someone is going to take serious the thing about Paula Temple's Remix??) from serious ones then you must be an absolute mess of a brain. I like to post things like this because people like you will call me "loser" for no reason. I mean, I think the actual loser here is you, fanboy.

I will repeat it in case you don't get it: NT is a good album, much better than Enemy which was IMD agressive son. But I could have thought that NT was shit, I wish I could only for taking the piss of fanboys like you, but, hey, I like it for real.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:02 pm
MoozeBlaster wrote:
To be fair its almost impossible to remix a good Liam track without making it worse then the original.

Couldn't agree more

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:33 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm
Mix is a no-2nd listen for me. Maybe they picked it to target other audiences I guess. Who knows really. Go figure...

@jony for a millionth time, nothing wrong with people to say if they don't like a track or album.
Moaning is when repeating over and over the same negative things in every post. If you can't understand the difference, and you picked the chance by this bad mix to be "sarcastic" posting parodies for fanboism... well it is hopeless to make you get it.
I will not continue this discussion related on this offtopic-moaning-thing anymore.
Because obviously all you seek is ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUT_vywXHqI
And you enjoy it. Your words. Peace.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
"The official video for Timebomb Zone
Today, 5pm GMT - www.theprodigy.com"

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:44 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
Can't say I've been impressed (or even remotely interested) by the remixes of the last... what? 20 years? There have been a couple of decent ones, some by BK members even, but most aren't my cup of tea as I always prefer the original track.¸
Maybe they're too modern for my taste and are meant for a different audience. Don't see the point of mocking people who do enjoy the remixes, good for them.

I do like it when Liam remixes his own stuff though, do you guys think we'll get a slightly different version of Timebomb Zone with the new video being released?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:13 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 489Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
The old beta live Spor remix sounded promising but the released version sucked sigh.

Guess nothing will top the Voodoo or Firestarter remixes:/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:01 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:07 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Another waste of time. Looks like random YouTube video with movie scene + The Prodigy music as an background.

Offline Profile