<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  2019 Live Dates

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:03 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 604Location: WI, USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:13 pm
Smokey wrote:
Might as well pencil them in for Chicago Open Air as well (May 17-19). It's ran by the same group that does Sonic Temple. So for those of you in the Chicagoland area, you're in luck!!

Ooooohh baby!! Hope that works out that way!!
:shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:30 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 812Location: Illinois, USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:22 pm
pinky wrote:
Smokey wrote:
Might as well pencil them in for Chicago Open Air as well (May 17-19). It's ran by the same group that does Sonic Temple. So for those of you in the Chicagoland area, you're in luck!!

Ooooohh baby!! Hope that works out that way!!
:shock: :shock:

Me too! I have covered the past two Open Air festivals so I would ask for an interview of course. If that somehow happened, BK crew would absolutely be asking the questions :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:05 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:34 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
Prodigy no longer belongs at rock festivals. No idea how they keep getting booked. They should be playing at mixed genre festivals in the US like Coachella or Summerfest.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:42 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Quote:
We have been made aware that some fans have recently been blocked from uploading album and live versions of tracks to Youtube, Facebook and Instagram. After urgently looking into this overnight we have been assured by the band's label that uploads will now be allowed for individual album and live tracks. Please continue to upload tracks, although anything over 10mins long will still be removed by the label/publisher.. - Prodigy HQ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:33 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 812Location: Illinois, USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:22 pm
Moon wrote:
Prodigy no longer belongs at rock festivals. No idea how they keep getting booked. They should be playing at mixed genre festivals in the US like Coachella or Summerfest.

You haven't been to a Summerfest in some time, have you?

Also, Coachella is mostly EDM/Pop/Hip Hop to the point that articles have been frequently written the past couple years about how the fest is becoming less and less eclectic.

Last: why would they not play rock festivals? No artist/band/group outside of David Bowie has blended genres like Prodigy has. You talk to any EDM'r, Dubstepper, Metalhead, Indie hipster, hip hopper and they all like Prodigy. They belong on any bill outside of Country Thunder.

/rant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:49 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 408Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am
Smokey wrote:
You haven't been to a Summerfest in some time, have you?

Also, Coachella is mostly EDM/Pop/Hip Hop to the point that articles have been frequently written the past couple years about how the fest is becoming less and less eclectic.

Last: why would they not play rock festivals? No artist/band/group outside of David Bowie has blended genres like Prodigy has. You talk to any EDM'r, Dubstepper, Metalhead, Indie hipster, hip hopper and they all like Prodigy. They belong on any bill outside of Country Thunder.

/rant

I was talking about "Summerfest" in Milwaukee and I mentioned Coachella because that was the only other mixed festival I could quickly think of in the country even if it's not so mixed anymore.

I personally would love to see the band anywhere and I know there are plenty of fans worldwide of metal, rock, and whatever else that are also fans of Prodigy. But for those attending a genre specific festival who aren't there to see the Prodigy (which in the US is probably most), what are they going to think when they hear songs like Need Some1, Timebomb Zone, No Good, EITP, We Live Forever, and Fire? Perhaps most won't be played at the rock festivals but the band has hardly ever changed their set at rock festivals in the past.

Generally speaking, from a fan's point of view, a terrible crowd reaction kills the mood. From a festival organization stance, I can only imagine it having an affect on their attendance. At genre mixed gigs more people are there that will gladly listen to anything that is enjoyable.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6512Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
18th - 21st July 2019

The Prodigy will headline DEICHBRAND Festival, Cuxhaven, Germany

More info and tickets https://www.deichbrand.de

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:55 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Epicenter Festival, May 10th, Rockingham North Carolina

https://epicenterfestival.com/?fbclid=I ... FCylChgym0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:25 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Provinssi festival in Seinäjoki, Finland 27th - 29th June 2019. Tickets & more details at http://www.provinssi.fi

Updated

and two more dates for July

The Prodigy will headline Park Live Festival in Moscow on the 14th July 2019
Tickets and more info: http://www.park.live

The Prodigy will headline UPark Festival in Kiev, Ukraine on 18th July 2019.
Tickets and more info: www.uparkfestival.com

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:02 pm
Just like I promised you all, Prodigy are indeed playing Chicago Open Air.

https://chicagoopenair.com/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:13 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1883Location: PolandJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:08 am

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:25 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
That April void makes it seem like Coachella is obvious?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:17 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 604Location: WI, USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:13 pm
prodigalOne wrote:
That April void makes it seem like Coachella is obvious?

Coachella has been released...no Prodigy.

Moon wrote:

I was talking about "Summerfest" in Milwaukee and I mentioned Coachella because that was the only other mixed festival I could quickly think of in the country even if it's not so mixed anymore.

I'd be shocked if they ever ended up at Summerfest....really not something they would book.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:17 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 412Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
I hope they will visit any polish festival this year