<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  2019/LP8 Speculation

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
trigger/nuclear wrote:
Haven't you all learnt the lesson? Liam always talking bullshit about "next year gonna big big". I tell you what will be in 2019: nothing. He is always promising new EP/music right after a new album, but some month after the fire is gone and nothing happens.
LP8 is very wishful, it should be removed from the title. LP8 will be in 5 years IF an LP8 happens at all.

yes we can judge people by their past actions but at this point, liam hasn't even stated that there is a release at all so whatever big is coming, we don't even have an idea what he's planning up his sleeve.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:14 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:24 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 56Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 am
trigger/nuclear wrote:
Haven't you all learnt the lesson? Liam always talking bullshit about "next year gonna be big". I tell you what will be in 2019: nothing. He is always promising new EP/music right after a new album, but some month after the fire is gone and nothing happens.
LP8 is very wishful, it should be removed from the title. LP8 will be in 5 years IF an LP8 happens at all.

If we're lucky the best we'll get in terms of new music is an EP like The Night is My Friend which was just AWOL and a few remixes. I can see a new live album happening but I'm taking what he said as it will be a big year as they'll just keep on performing.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:26 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 138Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:44 pm
I really think it will be a release or something like that. In a recent french interview, he was asked about times between album and he answered that now, for the very first time, he know what's comin next, and he's exciting about 2019. His instagram message seems to confirm that.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:09 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 80Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
Has anyone thought that LH could be involved in the Bond soundtrack this year....films due in the summer isn’t it?

Also, could the band be the one the three headliners slot at Glastonbury this year?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:10 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
antwarrior79 wrote:
Has anyone thought that LH could be involved in the Bond soundtrack this year....films due in the summer isn’t it?

Really doubt that, now that Danny Boyle have left the project. Also next bond film is scheduled for 2020 February.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:13 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 80Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:05 pm
untitled6 wrote:
antwarrior79 wrote:

Really doubt that, now that Danny Boyle have left the project. Also next bond film is scheduled for 2020 February.

Why, just because the Bond film release isn’t until Feb 2020 could the soundtrack details or the actual release beforehand IN 2019? We all know LH is a huge bond fan, friends with danny Boyle who had made decisions in the film before he stepped aside and LH said he was looking for a The right soundtrack to lend HIS sound too.

Could all be bollocks but you never know......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:10 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 4204Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
antwarrior79 wrote:
untitled6 wrote:
antwarrior79 wrote:

Why, just because the Bond film release isn’t until Feb 2020 could the soundtrack details or the actual release beforehand IN 2019? We all know LH is a huge bond fan, friends with danny Boyle who had made decisions in the film before he stepped aside and LH said he was looking for a The right soundtrack to lend HIS sound too.

Could all be bollocks but you never know......

LH recently said that he was approached to do the bond soundtrack but he was too busy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
New live snipped posted on facebook just now of Timebomb Zone supporting Australia/New Zealand tour
https://www.facebook.com/theprodigyoffi ... 581097769/

The quality of the live video is amazing and it looks like it was made very professionaly.

This makes speculations of a live album + blu-ray dvd coming out this year even stronger.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:10 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 17Location: St Nazaire - FranceJoined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 am
Plus we still don't have seen the footages from Renegade Cinema taken during the last russian tour. I guess there will be something with those like they did for Worlds on Fire with the Invaders Alive part.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:06 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
I hope they're not done releasing tracks off 'No Tourists'. 'Timebomb Zone (Conrank Remix)' was the last official release on 05/12/2018. Hopefully there will be more remixes, instrumentals and/or B sides released. Now that physical releases seem to be limited to just the album, releasing tracks digitally shouldn't take much notice.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:35 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
I hope they're not done releasing tracks off 'No Tourists'. 'Timebomb Zone (Conrank Remix)' was the last official release on 05/12/2018. Hopefully there will be more remixes, instrumentals and/or B sides released. Now that physical releases seem to be limited to just the album, releasing tracks digitally shouldn't take much notice.

missed that one what other mixes were there ?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:00 pm
dirt wrote:
James Jupiter wrote:

I was referring to official remixes of tracks off 'No Tourists' which have been released: -

Need Some1 (Friction Remix)
Need Some1 (Wh0 Remix)
Need Some1 (Jim Pavloff Remix)
Light Up The Sky (PENGSHUi Remix)
Light Up The Sky (Special Request Remix)
Light Up The Sky (Special Request Remix) (Edit)
Timebomb Zone (Conrank Remix)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:19 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
James Jupiter wrote:
dirt wrote:
James Jupiter wrote:

I was referring to official remixes of tracks off 'No Tourists' which have been released: -

Need Some1 (Friction Remix)
Need Some1 (Wh0 Remix)
Need Some1 (Jim Pavloff Remix)
Light Up The Sky (PENGSHUi Remix)
Light Up The Sky (Special Request Remix)
Light Up The Sky (Special Request Remix) (Edit)
Timebomb Zone (Conrank Remix)

as far as I'm concerned, these tracks have not been released at all. No physical item, no release. There are thousands of tracks that I can download or stream now and they do not belong to my collection. Digital-only music is heartless and it gets easily lost buried among thousands of folders of our computers.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:47 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:
as far as I'm concerned, these tracks have not been released at all. No physical item, no release. There are thousands of tracks that I can download or stream now and they do not belong to my collection. Digital-only music is heartless and it gets easily lost buried among thousands of folders of our computers.

It's 2019 and like it or not, digital is the way music is released these days for better or worse.

On the bright side, you haven't liked any of those remixes anyway so you've saved money by not being able to buy a physical release of music you don't like.

Offline Profile