Author Message

<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:29 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2849Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
The Prodigy have been nominated for ‘Album of the Year’ at the inaugural Saunders Awards tonight. Tune in to BBC Radio 1's Indie Show with Jack Saunders from 23.00 GMT

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 8452288248

Arctic Monkeys won.



Blaaah! Arctic Monkeys were good only by their first two albums. The rest is garbage.



_________________
https://soundcloud.com/the-spyral

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:18 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3699Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
nucleartitan wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
Electronic_Punk® wrote:
The Prodigy have been nominated for ‘Album of the Year’ at the inaugural Saunders Awards tonight. Tune in to BBC Radio 1's Indie Show with Jack Saunders from 23.00 GMT

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 8452288248

Arctic Monkeys won.



Blaaah! Arctic Monkeys were good only by their first two albums. The rest is garbage.


I honestly never got the love for Arctic Monkeys



_________________
WE'RE ALL DOOMED!
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1779Location: EnglandJoined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:06 pm
I've been listening to the No Tourists album a lot since Keith's passing. It's a bittersweet experience. Although it's so sad and hard to listen to in one respect, it also makes me feel positive that they were at the top of their game as a band with Keith's last released recordings. I say bittersweet because it's both good that they were at the top of their game, and it's also all the sadder for it.

The album has helped me cope with what has happened, you could say it's been cathartic when I still feel incredibly deflated.



_________________
Read my book Soulless Voodoo Guy
Like Soulless Voodoo Guy on Facebook
YouTube channel
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:40 am
GruntGruntPosts: 62Location: Newcastle U.KJoined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm
I'm just glad there's places like this for fans around the world to help each other get through, it's been tough for us all. You all seem like a decent bunch of guys for the most part, excluding the idiotic trolls I've seen over the past week.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:37 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
threefiftyseven wrote:
I'm just glad there's places like this for fans around the world to help each other get through, it's been tough for us all. You all seem like a decent bunch of guys for the most part, excluding the idiotic trolls I've seen over the past week.


Who on earth has trolled at a time like this?!

Agreed, I've had my differences with many on here but all hatchets seem buried by most now.

Sad what it takes to bring people together.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:10 am
GruntGruntPosts: 62Location: Newcastle U.KJoined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm
Just the attention Whores on Facebook etc, birds going on about how they had a fling with him in the 90s etc and he's their soul mate.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:10 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1919Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
threefiftyseven wrote:
Just the attention Whores on Facebook etc, birds going on about how they had a fling with him in the 90s etc and he's their soul mate.


its Facebook, Ill say no more


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:24 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 353Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm
I spotted a brief reused sample on Resonate.

The siren halfway through the track (2:10) and also at the end of the track...
https://youtu.be/o1X2YuG3jxs?t=129


...is from the intro to their Milton Keynes gig. Listen carefully, it's on a little bit lower note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNCdvPemr48


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:27 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3699Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Mowgli wrote:
I spotted a brief reused sample on Resonate.

The siren halfway through the track (2:10) and also at the end of the track...
https://youtu.be/o1X2YuG3jxs?t=129


...is from the intro to their Milton Keynes gig. Listen carefully, it's on a little bit lower note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNCdvPemr48


Yup, I pointed this out not long after they premiered Resonate.

Trigger guitar sound and main Little Goblin riff sample spotting...
https://youtu.be/Vk3EPOTyEKA



_________________
WE'RE ALL DOOMED!
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:47 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2849Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Mowgli wrote:
I spotted a brief reused sample on Resonate.

The siren halfway through the track (2:10) and also at the end of the track...
https://youtu.be/o1X2YuG3jxs?t=129


...is from the intro to their Milton Keynes gig. Listen carefully, it's on a little bit lower note:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNCdvPemr48


Yup, I pointed this out not long after they premiered Resonate.

Trigger guitar sound and main Little Goblin riff sample spotting...
https://youtu.be/Vk3EPOTyEKA


Nice finding!



_________________
https://soundcloud.com/the-spyral

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:54 pm
PrivatePrivatePosts: 224Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
threefiftyseven wrote:
Just the attention Whores on Facebook etc, birds going on about how they had a fling with him in the 90s etc and he's their soul mate.


Oh, thought you meant on this forum. Bleh, fb is a law unto itself.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:44 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 353Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 4:26 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Yup, I pointed this out not long after they premiered Resonate.

Trigger guitar sound and main Little Goblin riff sample spotting...
https://youtu.be/Vk3EPOTyEKA


OK, didn't know you spotted if first!

Thanks for pointing out the Goblin sample! I love soundtracks they made for some old Italian horror films. Makes sense Liam sampled them.

I've always thought Little Goblin had the funk to be an interesting album track somewhere in between. That's a loop you can just listen and listen all over again


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:10 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 27Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am
Do you see here on this cover of forthcoming (2019) album any familiar features? :oops:
At least in its color palette?

Image


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:53 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2922Location: woppity woppity woppityJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:33 am
yeah that totally looks like a double-decker bus :rofl:



_________________
Invisible Sun https://youtu.be/hR6p8jhgW5Q
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:26 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1919Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
Lastu wrote:
Do you see here on this cover of forthcoming (2019) album any familiar features? :oops:
At least in its color palette?

Image


similar coulor way in the design of the whole thing but nothing more


Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 133 of 134
1996 posts
Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
cron