<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Keith Flint dead

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 9:55 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2208Location: Oslo, NorwayJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:48 pm
dirt wrote:
crazyboy wrote:
dirt wrote:
https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-prodigy-keith-flint-cause-of-death-inquest-verdict-2485295

Could have been an overdose
Quote:
cause of death from the pathologist was given as 1A hanging

Yep but

"The coroner added that there was not enough evidence to return a verdict of suicide or accident."

Yes, but that does not change the cause of death as stated by the pathologist; hanging.
If it was OD, the cause of death would be OD.

Hanging by accident does sound weird though, but I guess under the influence of cocaine, alcohol and codeine, it's not seen as explicitly deliberate if one is to hang oneself.

equally sad either way.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 1:15 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 597Location: MontréalJoined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:58 am
jonyintheplace wrote:
wakeup_99 wrote:
bla bla bla

you should be reported. Fuck off.

He's a cheap troll, anyone who mentions S Club 7 cannot be taken seriously, ever.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:52 am
PrivatePrivatePosts: 118Location: Newcastle U.KJoined: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:54 pm
You just know this guy has loads of pages up just trolling every cunt, you really have nothing better to do than wind people up on the internet on a Sunday morning? Go get some fresh air, go get laid for the first time, see how long you can hold your breath for......

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:18 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 826Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
wakeup_99 wrote:
Just answer my question and I will be content, why do they use the term "Raise the roof" ?

And Read this:
https://www.independent.ie/world-news/e ... 94267.html

"Ms Beasley-Murray said there were no suspicious circumstances or third-party involvement, but she could not conclude he took his own life."

Just because a third-party leaves no traces doesn't mean there wasn't any. In my opinion he was murdered by absolute professionals.
If you delete my message, it proves you are no real Flint-Fans.

Flint-Haters....maybe

Put on your tin foil hat, freak.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 5:26 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 141Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:08 am
wakeup_99 wrote:
Just answer my question and I will be content, why do they use the term "Raise the roof" ?

And Read this:
https://www.independent.ie/world-news/e ... 94267.html

"Ms Beasley-Murray said there were no suspicious circumstances or third-party involvement, but she could not conclude he took his own life."

Just because a third-party leaves no traces doesn't mean there wasn't any. In my opinion he was murdered by absolute professionals.
If you delete my message, it proves you are no real Flint-Fans.

Flint-Haters....maybe

I hope the admin will delete you fuking cunt

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 8:41 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
why has my post about this idiot been deleted? I thought we were adults here

censorship on the internet is sometimes awkward

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 6:15 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
jonyintheplace wrote:

censorship might be awkward but when you're dealing with anonymity, no one should anyone get away with being an absolute dickhead with 0 consequences.

we might be adults but at heart we're only grown up children

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 9:13 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
Progress Is Made wrote:
jonyintheplace wrote:

censorship might be awkward but when you're dealing with anonymity, no one should anyone get away with being an absolute dickhead with 0 consequences.

we might be adults but at heart we're only grown up children

what?

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:04 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
It's quite simple really, "wakeup_99" creates a new account to post conspiracy theory shite about Keith Flint's death on the forum, he gets his posts deleted and is told to fuck off. As his posts get deleted there's no point keeping posts quoting him.

I agree with 'censoring' him and banning him.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:44 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 275Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:32 pm
James Jupiter wrote:
It's quite simple really, "wakeup_99" creates a new account to post conspiracy theory shite about Keith Flint's death on the forum, he gets his posts deleted and is told to fuck off. As his posts get deleted there's no point keeping posts quoting him.

Instead of just banning his account, just ban his IP address.

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:54 pm
James Jupiter wrote:

thanks, I admit that I was absolutely lost.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 5:36 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 139Location: IsraelJoined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:49 pm
Keith Flint's eight dogs finally rehomed months after Prodigy star's death
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/keith-flints-eight-dogs-finally-16168112

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:24 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1113Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 am
North Music Festival, Portugal, where the Prodigy played last year, promoters challenged this year bands line up, to play a tribute to the prodigy. apparently each band will cover a prodigy song. curious about Bush and Franz Ferdinand. Next Friday and Saturday
Festival lineup

source: https://www.jn.pt/artes/interior/homena ... 24579.html

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 6:17 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
UN wrote:
North Music Festival, Portugal, where the Prodigy played last year, promoters challenged this year bands line up, to play a tribute to the prodigy. apparently each band will cover a prodigy song. curious about Bush and Franz Ferdinand. Next Friday and Saturday
Festival lineup

source: https://www.jn.pt/artes/interior/homena ... 24579.html

That's very sad! It's not that I don't realized it. It's just that it shouldn't have been gone like this, even if I'm no one to say and decide how it should have been gone, but that sucks!

I hope in something revolutionary. I don't know in what.....

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 7:40 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 573Location: GermanyJoined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am

Offline Profile