<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  AONO v.1 and everything else about the era FOTL --> AONO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 191Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:27 pm
I must agree with "all track are merge together from first to last" because AONO is only one album from Prodigy which when I play it, it runs from begin to end without any skips and mostly more than once. But which is best? I depends on mood

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 pm
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 510Location: New York CityJoined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:43 pm
ya'll forgot dust yoself

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:02 am
ColonelColonelPosts: 853Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:31 pm
Never heard dust yoself.

He was gonna play it and then forgot it at seat beach rock.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:22 am
SergeantSergeantPosts: 478Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:38 am
Has anyone got a link or recording to / of Dust Yo'self?
Not sure I remember that one.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:55 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 97Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:47 am
4ever2mind wrote:
i hear for the past weeks all Prodigy album, each one for two-three day on repeat. i know that some of you will not be agree, but for me AONO is the most solid album. dont know, all track are merge together from first to last. and in second place IMD. everything is melodic. ok also Experience, MFTJG and FOTL are masterpieces, but i'm tired to listen to OOS, SMBU, Poison, Firestarter and so.

PS: Medusa's Path is awesome

Yes, I can relate to that!
I don't know if AONO is the MOST solid one, but it contents has not been worn out at their gigs and it sounds still fresh.

And to me AONO represents the ultimate punk attitude! This is the time when they (or Liam) really did not want to repeat himself and wanted to do something really different and ballsy.

Lot of bands, artists and producers say in every interview after latest release that they do music only for themselves and the music they like. But also lot of those acts sounds the same release after release and repeat their "winning formula".

With AONO Liam really seemed to do what ever he wanted and absolutely cared nothing about the pass mayhem with FOTL. At least that is the way it all sounds to me and I love it! :bringit:

Ps. And yes, Medusas Path was my one of personal favourites of that album just the moment I heard the beats for the very first time! I looped the 20 sec. sample from the mp3 store like thousand times before the album actually got released :lol:

Offline Profile