<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  I met Leeroy Thornill in person on the 5th December

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:07 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
Yes, thanks to my mate DJ Jonay who held his annual event here in Tenerife last week, I managed to meet in person Leeroy (alongside Mark Archer from Altern 8, Slipmatt and Evenson Allen from Ratpack).

I must that Leeroy is a TOP BLOKE, very friendly and down to earth, we talked for 10 minutes and he was very talkative (I suppose the wine we were drinking helped, lol). I asked him about nerdy things like Minefields video (he said that they felf that it wasn't strong enough after Firestarter), the No Good Video, the change in musical style after 1996, his feelings towards his 90's and Flightcrank releases, etc...it was a dream come true.

I might post some pictures of this :)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:38 pm
User avatarColonelColonelPosts: 827Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:51 pm
Didn't know there was a video for Mindfields.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:55 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
Trawizz wrote:
Didn't know there was a video for Mindfields.

there was nothing, only some thoughts but nothing came out

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:26 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1307Location: GreeceJoined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Wicked J! Any bits about his album?

Must have been a special night on Thursday right. I woke up early and got a friend from Tenerife (makes also hardcore breaks tunes as LooP-eZ) sending me lil clips from RatPack p.a. :-D
He was excited as well and as ever you guys over there know the score!
And by that I specifically refer to Tenerife, Canary Island. Capital in Spanish oldskool hardcore & breaks.