<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  The Prodigy - No Tourists (The New Album) 2nd Nov 2018

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:28 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 410Location: PolandJoined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:47 pm
LongmanPL wrote:
In my opinion, without talking too much, Resonate is a great song. I love this track.

I agree

this is like very hard exhausting metabolical workout - 1st round, pause, 2nd round, pause, 3rd round without fuel, no brainer, cooldown... great tune

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:15 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2874Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
lakow wrote:
LongmanPL wrote:
In my opinion, without talking too much, Resonate is a great song. I love this track.

I agree

this is like very hard exhausting metabolical workout - 1st round, pause, 2nd round, pause, 3rd round without fuel, no brainer, cooldown... great tune

Respecting tastes of other people, I completely agree with you, guys. This is the most interesting, melodical and sensate track of the whole album. It just has a ravy, breakbeat old vibe, but with new sound solutions that other tracks on the album do not have.

I do like Light Up The Sky, We Live Forever and Time Bomb Zone. The rest is bit too chaotic for me.

I hope next album will be better and, according to the snippet that Liam posted in the beginning of this year, it sounded very good promising. :bringit:

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:23 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 22Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
It just turned 2 yo ;)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:47 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 187Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:10 pm
Still think of this as a pretty solid record. Their best in years. Couple of tracks don't entirely work for me but... there's nothing really "bad" here.

Makes for a very bittersweet listening experience.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:58 am
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 486Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
I hope that the Prodigy release two cds on their next album, one with normal tracks and the other with the instrumentals.

I know it will never happen but I love FFWF instrumental.