<  PRODIGY NEWS  ~  Breathe (feat. RZA) (Liam H and Rene LaVice Re-Amp)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:37 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Nightmare wrote:
Did I said he is not? Oh man... chit chat with You is wonderful. Old times.

So do you like the David Holmes remix or not? It was part of the list you were hoping to be included. Has it made you more excited than you already were for the Orbital 30th? Or are you unable to say you like it now because you know it is repetitive and will makes you look like a hypocrite if you say you do? 4 minute repetitive drum n bass remix = bad, 12 minute repetitive club remix = good? Because you didn't say anything negative about it when you shared it in the Orbital thread and you made sure to skate around saying anything negative now, and you can never resist saying something negative about something you don't like. I mean, it is literally what you are known for here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2669Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm
NEOREV wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
Did I said he is not? Oh man... chit chat with You is wonderful. Old times.

So do you like the David Holmes remix or not? It was part of the list you were hoping to be included. Has it made you more excited than you already were for the Orbital 30th? Or are you unable to say you like it now because you know it is repetitive and will makes you look like a hypocrite if you say you do? 4 minute repetitive drum n bass remix = bad, 12 minute repetitive club remix = good? Because you didn't say anything negative about it when you shared it in the Orbital thread and you made sure to skate around saying anything negative now, and you can never resist saying something negative about something you don't like. I mean, it is literally what you are known for here.

Let me explain. Leaked 30rb tracklist with remixes makes me more excited than The Prodigy release with remixes like this new one but only if this release will be full of remixes like Rene LaVice because I just dont like all this ukf db / dubstep stuff. It that clear now? Sometimes (always) your analyzes about me are too deep and not true but Im fine with that. I prefer talking pm with You than making a mess here.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:25 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3820Location: USAJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Nightmare wrote:
Let me explain. Leaked 30rb tracklist with remixes makes me more excited than The Prodigy release with remixes like this new one but only if this release will be full of remixes like Rene LaVice because I just dont like all this ukf db / dubstep stuff. It that clear now? Sometimes (always) your analyzes about me are too deep and not true but Im fine with that. I prefer talking pm with You than making a mess here.

Still skating around saying you like the David Holmes remix. ;)
Also, still silly to compare imaginary releases where we have absolutely no clue what's even on them
You invented this imaginary UKF drum n bass/dubstep Prodigy remix release to be angry and negative about

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:44 am
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 370Location: Athens, GreeceJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:31 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:17 am
ExCiZieR wrote:

The discussion is over, so what is it for? Don't bother with these pictures. You can find many positive opinions (last one bout Jim Pavloff Remix) by me so dig deeper.

You can't literally write anything negative about the song because most butts start to crack and it's hard to accept, that there are people here who don't drool over everything with The Prodigy label on it. Positive opinion - silence, negative opinion "oh no, troll, dont feed him" and this is how this forum works, which is actually a bit dullish.

Let's get back to the 'Breathe' topic.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:57 pm
Nightmare wrote:
ExCiZieR wrote:

The discussion is over, so what is it for? Don't bother with these pictures. You can find many positive opinions (last one bout Jim Pavloff Remix) by me so dig deeper.

You can't literally write anything negative about the song because most butts start to crack and it's hard to accept, that there are people here who don't drool over everything with The Prodigy label on it. Positive opinion - silence, negative opinion "oh no, troll, dont feed him" and this is how this forum works, which is actually a bit dullish.

Let's get back to the 'Breathe' topic.

The only dull one here is you since you still seem to not have grasped the fact that this has nothing to do with simply having a negative opinion about something, but rather going out of your way to insert negativity just for the sake of being negative and also inventing things to be negative and angry about.

You stated you don't like UKF drum n' bass/dubstep nor like Rene LaVice, so why are you even giving an opinion on something you clearly dislike, to the point of hating on it before even hearing the frigging thing? You just want everyone else to know how much you hate it. Of course you hate it. You said yourself that you don't like Rene LaVice or UFK dnb/ dubstep. You weren't surprised that you hated the remix, you just hated the remix outright before even hearing it. Then you continue go on imagining, "What if The Prodigy put out a UKF dnb/dubstep remix album?" just so you can continue being negative about it.

You know, I really hate polka music, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to find polka music to get angry over and comment on just so I can tell everyone how much I hate polka music, then rile myself up imagining, "What if The Prodigy put out a polka remix album?" and commenting how angry I would be if Prodigy put out a polka remix album.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:23 pm
Well, you know what my feelings are and what my intentions are, more than I do I see, lovely. Stop over-interpreting everything maybe? If someone can spread positive comments about similar / same things over and over then someone else can spread negative thoughts and thats it. But I know, its only like "Nightmare, you dont like it, we get it!". If You dont like comments like this then just scroll them like Electronic_Punk, its not a big deal.

You're right. I don't usually judge a book by its cover but in this case it was obvious what to expect from the snippet.

The Prodigy with polka? I want to hear that :) "I Love Flowers" title is perfect for that. As I wrote before let's get back to the 'Breathe' topic. Thanks.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:54 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3115Location: LithuaniaJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:18 pm
This might get a limited vinyl release as stated on Prodigy's instagram latest post. Would love a hardcopy of this.

Rene LaVice did a killer remix of Rebel Radio back in 2015. Still listen to that often in the car. These two are great aswel.

The best part about these remixes for me is how RZA absolutely killed it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:23 pm
GeneralGeneralPosts: 1782Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:52 pm
"Limited white label vinyl"

I'll probably try to get one of these. I remember back in the 1990s and 2000s being able to buy a new vinyl EP for £4. Now a one or two track 12" costs around £20 (going by Record Store Day prices).

Getting vinyl pressed seems to require quite a bit of notice these days. I presume it being a white label would be to speed up the production process by not having to worry about artwork? I guess it will still take a month or two at least.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:42 pm
untitled6 wrote:
The best part about these remixes for me is how RZA absolutely killed it.

I dont like the beats in this new re-amped Breathe but I love RZA take on it and that recreated and reworked A Game Of Chess aka sword sample, somehow its catchy.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:09 pm
ColonelColonelPosts: 996Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Progress Is Made wrote:
Nightmare wrote:
JRSZ wrote:
I can feel the incoming remix/reworks compilation album to be released soon.
On the one hand, oh god... Another DNB Remix, but on the second hand... It's Rene, his remixes and collabs were really good!

Another boring and repetetive dnb remix. Who would have expected... :lol:

If things that will be announced soon will include a ton of garbage like this then it will be such a waste of time and money. Sorry for the offtopic but 30 years of Orbital release is way more exciting (if will include leaked remixes).

you're clearly deaf if you think this is DNB.

I didn't see the other remix...oops :rofl:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:53 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 93Location: PolandJoined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
Now, as I'm reading it all, I think, that Nightmare is the great nick... It really fits the situation you caused...

But to the Neorev and E_P:
Bros, If you say, that it isn't the first time, when you're fighting, then just ignore him and everyone will be happy.
As much as I really personally like both of you, and know your greater intentions, I need to be honest with everyone and say, that you also fuel the fire, especially if both of sides know how it'll end.

Don't waste your energy on some discussions, that will led both sides to nowhere...

Remember, that we're here from the same love.

Daaamn, this Re-Amp is for sure really polarizing one...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:26 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 413Location: Tenerife (fan since 95)Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:53 am
the version with the rap is shite. The drum n bass version is average, not bad but nothing outstanding. Anyhow, these are just remixes.

would I buy this if it comes out in a physical format? Yes.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:56 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1349Location: Manchester, EnglandJoined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:32 am
I could have guessed what this sounded like before it came out, I was right. It's not for me, sounds really dated and formumatic... would it work in a club? Yeah it would so maybe its best for that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:09 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1513Location: GreeceJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:12 am
Rene LaVice's remix is decent but I'm sure he could have done better (his remix on Rebel Radio is much more interesting).

Ofcourse the same goes for the primary remix on Breathe. It's decent but its replay value is pretty low for me.

Offline Profile