<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  june 23, 2007 - COKE LIVE Festival, Bucharest, Romania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:17 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 4Location: BucharestJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:16 pm
Amazing show, awesome performance and a wild crowd. I was lucky to be in front, second row in the middle. It was the best moment in my life. I have to feel that again. Great experience.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:20 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am
Bogdane!!! what you do man around here??? i saw you...hehehe :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:08 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 4Location: BucharestJoined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:16 pm
Lool, I read the forum almost daily from the old forum days. I'm not new to this, but I usualy don't post. I had my account reset a few times because I enter only as a guest. Anyway I know there are a few guys from Romania posting here and I want to say Hello! I'm just recovering from the last night show which was unbeliavable. Waiting for some pictures now. Cheers

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:44 pm
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 308Location: LA, USAJoined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:27 am
had an awsome time in there, to be 6 feet near MaxiM's vibe is just amazing! I luved every single moment with my friends CMEPTb and Ynot next to me (4ever u disappointed me, i expected a life sign so we can finally meet).
And i like to thank Ynot and the club's DJ, for the AfterParty Drum n Bass invitation at the club WEB.
(Bagzi, i think you were next to me, respect)

Much luv, and see ya, i hope, next time.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:48 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 27Location: HungaryJoined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:07 pm

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:49 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
Thanks for the review, tracklist and also for the links. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:06 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1956Location: sitting on cloudsJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:37 am

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 pm
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 609Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:11 am
the concert was to short in my opinion...the crowd low...but the versions of liam great,always he´s changing the version,more and more dark....

respect to liam...

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:36 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
personally seeing what they played i think its getting a bit boring now they need to mix up a bit get some different tracks back like rhythm of life and fuel my fire be nice to hear some of the experience tracks as well like weather experience hopefully when i see them at birmingham again they will have tracks so ill be waiting

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:08 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1729Location: HungaryJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:53 pm
dirt wrote:
personally seeing what they played i think its getting a bit boring now they need to mix up a bit get some different tracks back like rhythm of life and fuel my fire be nice to hear some of the experience tracks as well like weather experience hopefully when i see them at birmingham again they will have tracks so ill be waiting

Maybe it's boring to you cos you were at a lof of gigs. Personally I was only able to see them live once. So I think, set-list is perfectly okay. Sure I miss some tracks like b&e, but I think it's okay. Or maybe you listened to a lot of live gigs. I also did and do, but it's not boring anyway. However, people and proparties. Someone like, someone not :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:34 am
I agree with you armageddon. I think Liam chose the tracklist thinking they will play to an audience very thirsty about Prodigy, after 10 years of painful waiting. They had to deliver maximum power and their main tracks, and that's what we got. And we are pleased.
There was no time for experiments here. The tracklist was fine, the show was great, Liam was exploding in his equipement cage , Maxim was energic keeping the crowd contact and Keef was......funny....miming taking drugs, pis_ing the crowd and exchanging mineral water with the guitarist (from mouth to mouth and that was for real) (anybody saw that moment of spiting "tenderness" ??) -- I guess it was during SPITFIRE --- now it makes sense to me!!
By the way, the guitarist was very cool, fitting realy well in the show. A very cool look, very punk.
And Liam, if you came a few months later you would find us in total chaos.
Please stop playing with us, come again soon, you are very loved here 8-)
.......except that......spiting tenderness :twisted:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:40 am
I think that's Carmageddon, sorry for my misspelling mate.
I loved that game, by the way.

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:51 am
User avatarCaptainCaptainPosts: 609Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:11 am
i hope somebody have an soundboard recording.... :-)

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:28 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1967Location: UKJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:28 pm
Bagzi82 wrote:
I agree with you armageddon. I think Liam chose the tracklist thinking they will play to an audience very thirsty about Prodigy, after 10 years of painful waiting. They had to deliver maximum power and their main tracks, and that's what we got. And we are pleased.
There was no time for experiments here. The tracklist was fine, the show was great, Liam was exploding in his equipement cage , Maxim was energic keeping the crowd contact and Keef was......funny....miming taking drugs, pis_ing the crowd and exchanging mineral water with the guitarist (from mouth to mouth and that was for real) (anybody saw that moment of spiting "tenderness" ??) -- I guess it was during SPITFIRE --- now it makes sense to me!!
By the way, the guitarist was very cool, fitting realy well in the show. A very cool look, very punk.
And Liam, if you came a few months later you would find us in total chaos.
Please stop playing with us, come again soon, you are very loved here 8-)
.......except that......spiting tenderness :twisted:

sorry didnt think of that I didnt realise its been 10 years since they played there I was just trying to explain when you have seen them a lot of times and they play pretty the same tracks apart from the odd one like heatwave which I heard at the download festival last year it does get kinda samey

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:57 am
this guys are nuts...i want to kill them :evil:
http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache:zozuR3sdviYJ:www.newsin.ro/ViewContent.aspx%3Fcid%3De4ea46db-d520-4c8a-b1a4-a97c56a3f318+prodigy+%40+cokelive&hl=ro&ct=clnk&cd=9&gl=ro
they said that No Good was played, Firestarter twice...they do a "bis"...shit, they don't know nothing...i wonder if somebody who read this and wasn't there what will think :shock:
and into another news paper is said that the Prodigy played "Fuel my Fire"...
no word :?