<  PRODIGY LIVE  ~  june 23, 2007 - COKE LIVE Festival, Bucharest, Romania

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:15 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 258Location: SerbiaJoined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:55 pm
New guitarist is very shit........and very ugly!
Gizz But is the law!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:40 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2916Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
ye gizz rocks!

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:50 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 82Location: Parts UnknownJoined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:07 pm
i never liked gizz... the rev is in the same category 4 me. Ive never met gizz or rev, but have seen gizz play live, and then this rev dude.... hmm, hard to explain but they dont seem to fit in the picture (imo)... those punk dudes always look so full of themself or something,... rob and jim were more layed back and provided some quality soundz, without jumping and doing faces like the rev and gizz (im not beautiful myself, but there is worse !)

(funny: I really once said to rob b4 a gig to turn his guitar louder because it was looking like playing air guitar in the previous gigs ! lol , dont u also feel sometimes that u cant hear the guitarsound ???)

Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:58 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6933Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
the new guitarist doesnt seem like he fits in with the band at all and seems like the uglyest guitarst in the world :? , but i really hope rob will come back after his manson tour thing :)

and gizz is awesome too i'd love to see him back

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:49 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 16Location: BucharestJoined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:03 am
the new drummer = OK

the guitarist = perhaps they should invited one from Ill Nino (same festival) :P (u are quite right about the guitar playing - couldnt hear shit)

the gig = ultra|mega|hiper|show (maybe a few songs more)

the crowd = RESPECT! (i was in front near the Pogo Section)

the sound = perfect

the festival = pretty decent

PER TOTAL - 9+

i will upload a few phone cam recordings soon

Cya !

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:06 pm
GruntGruntPosts: 4Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:19 pm
pIpEsss wrote:
the new drummer = OK

the guitarist = perhaps they should invited one from Ill Nino (same festival) :P (u are quite right about the guitar playing - couldnt hear shit)

the gig = ultra|mega|hiper|show (maybe a few songs more)

the crowd = RESPECT! (i was in front near the Pogo Sectionthe sound = perfect

the festival = pretty decent

PER TOTAL - 9+

i will upload a few phone cam recordings soon

Cya !

the guitarist = Corection ... more energic then gizz was "the rev" ...and if you couldn't hear anything you must be deaf(there where 300k of pure bass and sound)

the gig = ultra|mega|hiper|show<--- indeed ... but they did not respect the playing time .... in the magazine sunete it should have been an hour and a half ,on the oficial site 2 hours :shock:

the crowd = RESPECT! (i was in front near the Pogo Section)<-- indeed
same here

the sound = perfect

the festival = pretty decent <-=---- :shock: pretty decent ?!?!?! wtf ...you must not have any respect for youself at all....it was shit except for the gigs .... but for that much people and that much heat at least the water should have been for free .... the security not that paranoid,that they would even take your lighter as a weapon. and the camping (that they so proudly said it was for 2000 tents) so shity!

PER TOTAL - 9+ <----- i'd give it a 7 at the max ...except for the prodigy gig

Offline Profile YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:59 pm
SergeantSergeantPosts: 435Location: RomaniaJoined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:39 am
BassfreAk wrote:
the guitarist = Corection ... more energic then gizz was "the rev" ...and if you couldn't hear anything you must be deaf(there where 300k of pure bass and sound)

dude, he was refering at the fact that you couldnt hear the guitar.i couldnt hear it as well, maybe there was an exception of a few seconds, but im not sure. :arrow:

Offline Profile ICQ YIM
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:17 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 26Location: Galatzi!Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:43 pm
Salutations.... :-D Man... no matter what everyone criticised prodigy's gig was the BOMB, it was my first prodigy show ( hopefully not the last one ) and it couldn't have been better... I was in trance all the time... Pogo'ed my ass off and screamed to the lyrics like a fuckin monster! i looked in the eye of keith himself... it was a dream! :) aside from prodigy the only other gig i liked was Ill Nino... they tore the place up too and the pogo was great. For the organization itself.... no words.. it was pure shit.. I had to hide all my shit including my fuckin lighter in my underpants, and i was bodysearched and bagsearched 3 times until i finally got on the island itself... There were no good drinks inside...aside from juice which was too fuckin expensive the beer tasted like shit. and to drink something you had to sneak out of the campus go buy something, go all around the fence to the camping section and throw the stuff over the fence. Aside from that, Galati tore the place up! And prodigy, as mentioned before, WERE THE BOMB. Peace, Mircea from Galati out

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:06 pm
User avatarCorporalCorporalPosts: 364Location: SlovakiaJoined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:10 pm
How old is The Rev? :?:

Offline Profile ICQ
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:31 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 26Location: Galatzi!Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:43 pm
According to wikipedia he's 26
edit: lol, no, that was another rev :lol:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:04 pm
User avatarHot ChickHot ChickPosts: 1943Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:46 pm
that rev looks like the reaper, u know tall and shit, and has a big nose just like mine, put the blond wig and he will look like me, oh god :woops:

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:27 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2534Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:54 pm
Nicol wrote:

early 20s I think - all the ToL guys are pretty young

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:01 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 16Location: BucharestJoined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:03 am
Dear BassFreak,

I had a great time, except all shitty things (u must know this is the first edition in RO), so i gave it a 9+. The sound was ok (very important part). And this is pure my opinion.

Peace!

Offline Profile
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 am
User avatarSite AdminSite AdminPosts: 1014Location: Málaga, SpainJoined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:01 pm
TRANS4MER wrote:
Nicol wrote:

According the rev interview "Now the 22-year-old – better known as The Rev"

http://www.lep.co.uk/news?articleid=2940538

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:31 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 82Location: Parts UnknownJoined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:07 pm
David Starter wrote:
TRANS4MER wrote:
Nicol wrote:

According the rev interview "Now the 22-year-old – better known as The Rev"

http://www.lep.co.uk/news?articleid=2940538

he should drop the druqz, he looks 10 years older 8-)

Offline Profile WWW