Author Message

<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  No Tourists - Lyrics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:19 am
GruntGruntPosts: 71Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:30 am
Hey all,

Has anyone started a lyrics/samples thread for the new album yet ?

Especially curious for the time bomb zone sample and give me a signal vocals.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6228Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Timebomb Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyY3fCXgvbU

No Tourists
https://youtu.be/fWfqh1UiBqY?t=4755
Bullseye! released 2nd November 1990 :shock:


Boom Boom Tap
https://youtu.be/gzkVDb54oeU?t=52

Give Me A Signal
Give me a signal, can you hear me?
Give me a signal, are you with me?
Ride on the edge.

Give me a signal, can you hear me?
Atomic energy emergency.
Give me a signal, are you with me?
Ride on the edge into the cavalry.



_________________
..not a frenemy number one..
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:57 pm
User avatarSergeantSergeantPosts: 457Location: JupiterJoined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:00 pm
If i could guess myself (the lines are repeated).

1. I need someone.

2. Light up the sky, illuminate, here come the dance, we instigate. Lights up. Radiate! Ten-thousand degrees. Atomic.

3. We're here, its now, we live, forever. The time, has come, we live, forever. I am the oven your brains i wana heat up, mega, supersonic degrees, fire, turn the brain/flames higher, turn the brain/flames higher. Now! We live forever. Forever forever forever forever forever. Turn the brain higha!

4. No Tourists, no ride is free! No Tourists, no sights to see!

5. Wow this one is hard, i can barely hear what they are saying but here we go:

Everyone, time to melt your motherf**king face, yo. Boom raccoon, circle brainies worships the streets, the dogs are barking at night spawning running wild with no-lice, the heat is coming, stop, running leaving blood on the streets, we stick together stormy weather we dont f**k with police. We burnin Bjorn, hold keeeeep dooooown.
WE FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! Modafakn.

Barren troops, camouflaged monstrosity surprise, they dont give a sh*t when you never, you dieeeeeeeee. Feel the heat! and prepare for war, raise your fist and reverse the war.


6. Again, i can barely understand what the chipmunk is saying. I know what the sample is from but i havent heard it yet. But ill try. Tick tock wont stop. ????????????????????????????? Times running out, times running out ?????????. Then the beats kicks in and i cant remove the awesome tune out of my head.

7. Champions of London. For a song with Keith and Maxim, its odd to actually understand the lyrics. Here we go!

Like a champion. Champions of London. In the city, city of London!
Cant understand brother Culture, but it sounds like saying Putalelalea like a champions of London. Am i close?
Wasteland drama, cut thru your armor. London to Brixton, the friction!
Civil unrest, grab the bulletproof vest!

8. Boom boom tap, boomboomtap, tick tick BANG! Ticktick BANG! BANG BANG BANG! F**k you.

9. Resonate, unbreak them chains. Resonate, into the brain. Resonate, unbreak the chains. The only place, unbreak them chains.

10. My personal favorite track.

Give me a signal can you heaaaar me? Give me a signal are you neaaaaar me? Signal! Give me, give me a signal! Right/ride on the edge!
Give me a signal can you heaaaaar me? Atomic energy emerge itself! Give me a signal are you near meeeeeee? Right/ride on the edge to the cavalry! Signal! *Jilted era acid tunes, starts dancing to the music instead*
Throw in some "traveling" lines randomly in the track.


I know i have tons of errors. I am not native English or anything. I study at the university and ive had English written exams easier than this. They should make a test based on hearing a Prodigy album and writing down the lyrics. :bringit:



_________________
Ride on the edge!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:12 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6228Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Fakin ill wrote:

5. Wow this one is hard, i can barely hear what they are saying but here we go:

Everyone, time to melt your motherf**king face, yo. Boom raccoon, circle brainies worships the streets, the dogs are barking at night spawning running wild with no-lice, the heat is coming, stop, running leaving blood on the streets, we stick together stormy weather we dont f**k with police. We burnin Bjorn, hold keeeeep dooooown.
WE FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! Modafakn.

Barren troops, camouflaged monstrosity surprise, they dont give a sh*t when you never, you dieeeeeeeee. Feel the heat! and prepare for war, raise your fist and reverse the war.




:ROFL:


Last edited by Harbinger on Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.


_________________
..not a frenemy number one..
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:13 pm
User avatarProdigious ArabPosts: 3938Location: The Dark SideJoined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:22 pm
Timebomb, the countdown's on, time is running out, yea it's almost gone.



_________________
You fucking set the fucking task and i fucking complete the fucking mission!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:32 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6228Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:44 am
Anyone else hearing Keef say "shove it" throughout GMAS?



_________________
..not a frenemy number one..
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:06 pm
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 167Location: PolandJoined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:57 pm
Fakin ill wrote:
If i could guess myself (the lines are repeated).

1. I need someone.

2. Light up the sky, illuminate, here come the dance, we instigate. Lights up. Radiate! Ten-thousand degrees. Atomic.

3. We're here, its now, we live, forever. The time, has come, we live, forever. I am the oven your brains i wana heat up, mega, supersonic degrees, fire, turn the brain/flames higher, turn the brain/flames higher. Now! We live forever. Forever forever forever forever forever. Turn the brain higha!

4. No Tourists, no ride is free! No Tourists, no sights to see!

5. Wow this one is hard, i can barely hear what they are saying but here we go:

Everyone, time to melt your motherf**king face, yo. Boom raccoon, circle brainies worships the streets, the dogs are barking at night spawning running wild with no-lice, the heat is coming, stop, running leaving blood on the streets, we stick together stormy weather we dont f**k with police. We burnin Bjorn, hold keeeeep dooooown.
WE FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! Modafakn.

Barren troops, camouflaged monstrosity surprise, they dont give a sh*t when you never, you dieeeeeeeee. Feel the heat! and prepare for war, raise your fist and reverse the war.


6. Again, i can barely understand what the chipmunk is saying. I know what the sample is from but i havent heard it yet. But ill try. Tick tock wont stop. ????????????????????????????? Times running out, times running out ?????????. Then the beats kicks in and i cant remove the awesome tune out of my head.

7. Champions of London. For a song with Keith and Maxim, its odd to actually understand the lyrics. Here we go!

Like a champion. Champions of London. In the city, city of London!
Cant understand brother Culture, but it sounds like saying Putalelalea like a champions of London. Am i close?
Wasteland drama, cut thru your armor. London to Brixton, the friction!
Civil unrest, grab the bulletproof vest!

8. Boom boom tap, boomboomtap, tick tick BANG! Ticktick BANG! BANG BANG BANG! F**k you.

9. Resonate, unbreak them chains. Resonate, into the brain. Resonate, unbreak the chains. The only place, unbreak them chains.

10. My personal favorite track.

Give me a signal can you heaaaar me? Give me a signal are you neaaaaar me? Signal! Give me, give me a signal! Right/ride on the edge!
Give me a signal can you heaaaaar me? Atomic energy emerge itself! Give me a signal are you near meeeeeee? Right/ride on the edge to the cavalry! Signal! *Jilted era acid tunes, starts dancing to the music instead*
Throw in some "traveling" lines randomly in the track.


I know i have tons of errors. I am not native English or anything. I study at the university and ive had English written exams easier than this. They should make a test based on hearing a Prodigy album and writing down the lyrics. :bringit:



(in red) It's "bassline drama" - it was mentioned in one the recent reviews but I forgot which one


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:38 am
User avatarLieutenantLieutenantPosts: 569Location: BulgariaJoined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:58 pm
kenjah wrote:
Fakin ill wrote:
If i could guess myself (the lines are repeated).

1. I need someone.

2. Light up the sky, illuminate, here come the dance, we instigate. Lights up. Radiate! Ten-thousand degrees. Atomic.

3. We're here, its now, we live, forever. The time, has come, we live, forever. I am the oven your brains i wana heat up, mega, supersonic degrees, fire, turn the brain/flames higher, turn the brain/flames higher. Now! We live forever. Forever forever forever forever forever. Turn the brain higha!

4. No Tourists, no ride is free! No Tourists, no sights to see!

5. Wow this one is hard, i can barely hear what they are saying but here we go:

Everyone, time to melt your motherf**king face, yo. Boom raccoon, circle brainies worships the streets, the dogs are barking at night spawning running wild with no-lice, the heat is coming, stop, running leaving blood on the streets, we stick together stormy weather we dont f**k with police. We burnin Bjorn, hold keeeeep dooooown.
WE FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! Modafakn.

Barren troops, camouflaged monstrosity surprise, they dont give a sh*t when you never, you dieeeeeeeee. Feel the heat! and prepare for war, raise your fist and reverse the war.


6. Again, i can barely understand what the chipmunk is saying. I know what the sample is from but i havent heard it yet. But ill try. Tick tock wont stop. ????????????????????????????? Times running out, times running out ?????????. Then the beats kicks in and i cant remove the awesome tune out of my head.

7. Champions of London. For a song with Keith and Maxim, its odd to actually understand the lyrics. Here we go!

Like a champion. Champions of London. In the city, city of London!
Cant understand brother Culture, but it sounds like saying Putalelalea like a champions of London. Am i close?
Wasteland drama, cut thru your armor. London to Brixton, the friction!
Civil unrest, grab the bulletproof vest!

8. Boom boom tap, boomboomtap, tick tick BANG! Ticktick BANG! BANG BANG BANG! F**k you.

9. Resonate, unbreak them chains. Resonate, into the brain. Resonate, unbreak the chains. The only place, unbreak them chains.

10. My personal favorite track.

Give me a signal can you heaaaar me? Give me a signal are you neaaaaar me? Signal! Give me, give me a signal! Right/ride on the edge!
Give me a signal can you heaaaaar me? Atomic energy emerge itself! Give me a signal are you near meeeeeee? Right/ride on the edge to the cavalry! Signal! *Jilted era acid tunes, starts dancing to the music instead*
Throw in some "traveling" lines randomly in the track.


I know i have tons of errors. I am not native English or anything. I study at the university and ive had English written exams easier than this. They should make a test based on hearing a Prodigy album and writing down the lyrics. :bringit:



(in red) It's "bassline drama" - it was mentioned in one the recent reviews but I forgot which one


It's also "Dalston to Brixton".

As for Resonate: "Resonate and break them chain. Resonate into them brain. Resonate and break them chain. Tear down the place and break them chain."



_________________
In Liam we trust!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:57 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2786Location: italyJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:44 pm
Harbinger wrote:
Timebomb Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyY3fCXgvbU

No Tourists
https://youtu.be/fWfqh1UiBqY?t=4755
Bullseye! released 2nd November 1990 :shock:


Boom Boom Tap
https://youtu.be/gzkVDb54oeU?t=52

Give Me A Signal
Give me a signal, can you hear me?
Give me a signal, are you with me?
Ride on the edge.

Give me a signal, can you hear me?
Atomic energy emergency.
Give me a signal, are you with me?
Ride on the edge into the cavalry.



That sample of Boom Boom Tap is unbelievable. I didn't know this. Thank you!



_________________
https://soundcloud.com/the-spyral

www.myspace.com/thespyral
Offline Profile WWW

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 1 of 1
9 posts
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum