Author Message

<  PRODIGY MUSIC / GENERAL  ~  Your Prodigy TATTOOS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:33 am
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 95Location: Paris, FranceJoined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm
ha ha ! I project to tatoo the ant too, and that's where i'll plan to have it.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:16 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
Tifa wrote:
lol . :roll: i guess ill have it there . That will gave the other half some thin 2 look at :wink:


exactly, i think its better there, not at the front, theres other things to look at there :wink:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:08 pm
User avatarGruntGruntPosts: 12Location: Norfolk,UKJoined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:41 pm
Lol warrior. Pitty tho other half hates prodigy. Good turn off weapon tho, if i get bored or dont want it i just turn ova show the prodigy ant and im safe for the night :)


Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:14 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 1006Location: Atomic WastelandJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:26 am
Lady Astaroth wrote:
Image

thought about something like that too, with exactly this font :-D very very nice!

nice photo with liam too, can you upload bigger pic? have you asked him about his new tattoos maybe? 8-)



_________________
NASTY! NASTY!
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:51 pm
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
Tifa wrote:
Lol warrior. Pitty tho other half hates prodigy. Good turn off weapon tho, if i get bored or dont want it i just turn ova show the prodigy ant and im safe for the night :)


how cud u not wanna re-enact that vid! have fun :wink:


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 pm
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 738Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:04 pm
Hey!
I've been checking this forum for quite some time but I'm not into writing on forums anymore rly... but I got my prodigy tattoo today yaaaay 8-)
Tell me wht u think :)

Image

+ I have no idea why I can't upload it to the official site :( fuck.


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 2089Location: Melbourne, AustraliaJoined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:22 pm
Chavah wrote:
+ I have no idea why I can't upload it to the official site :( fuck.


so you have to post it here. sexy!


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:46 am
Chavah wrote:
Hey!
I've been checking this forum for quite some time but I'm not into writing on forums anymore rly... but I got my prodigy tattoo today yaaaay 8-)
Tell me wht u think :)

Image

+ I have no idea why I can't upload it to the official site :( fuck.

awsome!

to upload just use the box in the bottom of this page http://www.theprodigy.co.uk/photos/tattoo-gallery
photo must be less than 1 mb


PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 6923Location: Scotland UKJoined: Wed May 23, 2007 2:57 pm
its a design i'd never thing would look good as a tattoo but that looks awesome :shock:

great stuff Chavah



_________________
"THERE WILL BE NO RETURNS"
Offline Profile WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:54 am
The Green Bastard wrote:
its a design i'd never thing would look good as a tattoo but that looks awesome :shock:

thats exactly what i thought, but when you look at it you go "wow". the details are fucking outstanding. who was the artist?


PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 am
User avatarGeneralGeneralPosts: 3303Location: DoglandJoined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:49 pm
yeah it's great but pls upload a bigger picture Chavah



_________________
http://www.theprodigy.ro/
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:11 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 131Location: SwedenJoined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:13 pm
*PinHead* wrote:
yeah it's great but pls upload a bigger picture Chavah

just remove the TH from the link, should be like this
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/462/prodigytattoo.jpg


Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:41 am
User avatarPrivatePrivatePosts: 234Location: Athens, GRJoined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:28 am
F..in sweet!!! and i don't mean just the tattoo. Very sexy. Good job.



_________________
Sucky sucky, ten doraaa???
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:54 am
User avatarModeratorModeratorPosts: 2619Location: Croatia, ZagrebJoined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:15 am
Beautiful tattoo girl ,it fits perfectly with your lips :lol:



_________________
turn the flame higher
Offline Profile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 am
User avatarMajorMajorPosts: 738Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:04 pm
Quote:
to upload just use the box in the bottom of this page http://www.theprodigy.co.uk/photos/tattoo-gallery
photo must be less than 1 mb


Yea I know, tried to upload 70,9 kb pic and it says Please enter a valid upload :shock: wtf

dee wrote:
The Green Bastard wrote:
its a design i'd never thing would look good as a tattoo but that looks awesome :shock:

thats exactly what i thought, but when you look at it you go "wow". the details are fucking outstanding. who was the artist?


Yea it took 3 days to convince my tattoo artist to do it lol :P Thank god I work there and he likes me hahah... I live in Slovenia and the artist's name is Sergej.


Last edited by Chavah on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile

Display posts from previous:  Sort by:

All times are UTC
Page 5 of 7
100 posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Search for:
Post new topic  Reply to topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum